Hows it look

Top at the 5th node…

image image

3 Likes

what’s good growers day 3/14 of transition with my purple kush (auto) what are everybody’s thoughts.

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

nice like it…

2 Likes

no its fine

1 Like

It’s a auto day 4/14 of transition I some what fill it needs a lil trim but than again this my first grow n yea been reading a whole lot about opening up for light pruning ect… but not 100% there really I noticed isn’t a exact answer just a bunch of mixed answers n also in are grobo my auto seems a tad bit smaller than I’m seeing in youtube video tents any help?

1 Like

Any one growing a auto or has grew a auto in the grobo?

1 Like

Where are my champions at help a guy out plz.

1 Like

@a_e_Trujillo,

(INcomming): (ClickHere):

--

((#INcomming)): :love_letter:

--

--

(Go up in this [Post] and read all about Autos):

--

:white_check_mark:(:eye:):open_book:

1 Like

Autos don’t really take to trimming very well until they are bigger and established, and even then keep it to a minimum.

It’s sometimes better to just wait for the plant to tell you when it wants them to come off; they’ll go brown, dry up and start to fall off on their own, it’ll be obvious - and they will just pluck right off without any effort.

She’s a little small for transition phase. It’s not advised to flip it back if you see any hairs appearing but you might’ve wanted to extend vegetation stage a bit more until you see the hairs start to become prominent (that’s when I start transition personally).

2 Likes

With a auto?

I was told a auto is a auto to let it ride out no extending cause it’s a auto from bplantinum9?

So maybe do you recommend extending in a l8ter faze like flowering maybe or ?

The schedule can be adjusted to fit the plant, not every grow will be 100% identical, especially when it comes to grow times.

If it is growing a bit slower that’s accounted for by extending the stage, if it’s growing faster you can shorten the stage.

Autos “do their own thing” but that’s a very general statement. There’s differences across brands/breeders, strains/cultivars, growing environments, attention and experience, etc. A lot of factors to consider; it’s not quite an autopilot mode. You might find this post interesting or informative, it helps to give a better idea of an ideal autoflower timeline: Life cycle of autoflowering cannabis

When the transition phase is started the light spectrum changes, which (regardless of whether it’s an auto or not) will make the environment better for flowering than for vegetative growth (actually somewhere inbetween), which if the plant is still trying to or in need of veg growth isn’t what you want – I believe even an auto will go through hormonal changes and start to flower early in this case.

The biggest thing to consider with auto or non, is that it’s important to go by how the plant is doing or where it is at development-wise and then adjusting the recipe accordingly. You can adjust the environment to try to help it along or to compensate for where it is currently.

If you just ride this out you will probably find that it’ll tell you to flush while your buds are just starting to develop. That said, you can just extend flower at that point until it’s ready to flush. All is not lost! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

precisely, it’ll get easier with time as you get more grows under your belt… things become more obvious :wink:

2 Likes

Autoflowers don’t need a “flowering” phase (that is a 12/12 light schedule), since they flower regardless of light conditions. It’s advised to just keep the grow lights at a 18/6 or “vegetative” phase for the duration of the grow.

2 Likes

So j bizzle what would you do now since I’ve already changed to transition well it actually changed automatically

Switch it back to veg

1 Like

Is it still possible honestly I’m on day 5/14 of transition?