Hows it look

2 Likes

2 Likes

There is usually no reason to extend early veg unless you have stunted growth due to hardware or germination.
This plant should be in late veg and schedule changes arent recommended for autos.

It’s a auto no late veg

1 Like

Just waiting on white hairs as 1 of our former champions said above than switching to transition. man feels like a photo period lol and its almost to second fan

2 Likes

I keep forgetting that! I need some experience with autos, maybe next grow! Thanks!

tucked afew leaves to open up bud sites a lil but this lil momma jamma seems to be getting bushy I no it’s a auto but is there going to come a time to trim her up a lil?

1 Like

I’d keep the stress to a minimum and only trim if you need to. She looks good just keep tucking the ones covering buds as you’ve done every day or few – they are stubborn and will pop back out.

Something to watch for with tucking is if the leaves are sweating and stuck to each other. Re-tucking every day or two gives you a chance to check for any “wet spots” and dry them up and split them apart to give those spots of the leaves some fresh air before they turn into a problem.

If it starts getting too big you can start clipping to stress her out but for now just let her grow.

How about hairs, got any closeups of a bud site? See hairs yet?!

1 Like

Wow still no sign of sex yet, eh? It might reach 2nd fan before transition that’s good news.

2 Likes

Looks happy those bud sites will open up soon enough. :green_thumb:

3 Likes

lil more leaf tucking trying to get these tops exposed still waiting on lil more white hairs

4 Likes

man this girl is a beast n still growing still no white hairs yet lol just getting bigger n bushier

1 Like

this the main stem only spot where theres a lil white pistolly hairs

1 Like

1 Like

I’d wager another week until you see them really start to appear. If they don’t show up by then you can flip to transition and that might provoke her to start showing. You just don’t want to be in transition too early (unless impatient and willing to sacrifice size for speed).

Absolutely no rush want as fat as a yield as possible just has me thinking if this is actually a photo and not a auto lol

What seed was it exactly, do you know breeder/strain/etc?

Purple kush auto from i49

1 Like