How do I transplant from grobo to soil?

Well will I be able to pull the roots back through the pod hole without damaging them? And do I rinse them off or just plant it in the soil?

2 Likes

- - - [2021-09.30]:

@Farmercuetical,

• (Not Easy To Find The Best Grow Video_ :video_camera:): (You Can Start Here Though):

• (Let Us Know How You Do):

~~~

- - - [2021-10.01]:

@Farmercuetical,

• (Can You Share A Picture):? :question:

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

2 Likes

So here’s the issue now. I can’t get it through the pod hole. It’s like a nice root knuckle (it sounds right) at the base of the pod that’s preventing me from pulling through

1 Like

Like this pant… Get her two days ago into soil from grobo.

1 Like

So I finally got her out the grobo and in soil since the last post about 5 days ago and she was starting to look bad. Here’s what she look like now since she been in the tent. Seems Ike she trying to bounce back but I’m not sure if it’s worth going on what u guy’s think? @Todd.grobo @Stephen @stacey.grobo @everybody

1 Like

Hey @Farmercuetical,

So let me understand, you’ve harvested this plant and are trying to both transplant it into soil and reveg it? That’s a pretty big ask, but doable. You must really love the strain to go through all the effort, I’d start again.

Cheers,
Stephen

1 Like

No my internet was down for ten days maybe and grobo had no connection well the plant started to die I assume so I transplanted in soil it’s been in soil for about 4 to 5 days now had to cut off a lot of dead leaves but from what’s left looks like leaves
trying to get green again

3 Likes

Hey @Farmercuetical,

Ah, that explains the missing parts! You will know in a couple more days if she is going to rebound I’d wager, then you can decide if it’s worth the effort to get her productive again and go through 60 days of flower.

Cheers,
Stephen

4 Likes

I moved my plant from my Grobo outside into soil. Honestly not because I wanted to but I was leaving the country for ended being over 40 days. When I returned to see her she actually looked great considering no one watered / looked at this plant.

Scroll down to close to the end of the topic you will see.

Tomorrow I will post a picture of her all trimmed up. I don’t think there is enough time to finish this plant outside but either way it was a fun experiment for me

3 Likes

2 weeks from hydro

2 Likes