Grobo outdoor transplants- auto kush

Dont have any plant photos yet as i havent started the grows. However my airpots have arrived.
Funky looking hey.
Cant wait to use these outside

5 Likes

So my imagination is lacking today, :grin: will you post the link so I can see additional pics of them. I have 4 seedlings outside now, was considering moving them into 15 gallon fabric pots, but what are these fancy pieces ?

The bottom circle just fits into a ring of the cut plastic. Then wrap it around. Based on 24 blue screws for 6 plastic pieces i deducted four per pot is 1 space each.
The root growth on these pots is amazing snd some plants are huge. I need something that will give me a bigger cushion for error and ensuring a dry pot with proper oxygen for the roots is now solved

6 Likes

good luck for beginning… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

started the new grows yesterday. Will get my calibration chems on tuesday and can calibrate and then drain fill and were in the running. Very excited to try this. This was my goal from the beginning.

3 Likes

so this was started a week ago.
The end goal is to transplant a hydro grow into dirt for the summer season. I am using two autos and fox farms soil for the dirt outside in airpots.
I will bw growing 2 of the same suto in the units and 1 straight from seed outside for comparative differences
I have long long hot summer days but short season.
We’re still getting some overnight frost.
More posts to follow

2 Likes

3 Likes

@Todd.grobo,

((#ItIsAlive)): :innocent: (Congratulations): (:handshake:)

((#IWillWatchYouGrow)): :herb::seedling:(:eyes:)

--

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart::baby:

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=best+Nutrients+for+dirt

--

Best Soil Nutrients for Weed on 2020

#1 TechnaFlora Recipe For Success Nutrient Bundle. …
#2 Fox Farm FX14049 Liquid Nutrient Trio Soil Formula: Big Bloom, Grow Big, Tiger Bloom. …
#3 General Hydroponics General Organics Go Box. …
#4 Botanicare PURE BLEND PRO Grow + PURE BLEND PRO Bloom. …

General Hydroponics Flora Grow, Bloom, Micro Combo Fertilizer set.

More items…

Apr 17, 2020

Cannabis Nutrients: Best Soil Nutrients for Weed in 2020 …

--

--

--

:wink:

3 Likes

So the goal of this experiment is to see if starting in the grobo and transplanting in my cities hot dry summer would produce decent results.
I am using the auto kush that out grew my unit in the last grow.

To compare against i am growing to just a seed in soil as well. All started 9 days ago.
Here is the progress so far. Had to bring the outdoor one in as 4c last night.
I have built a small green house for 2 plants outside to reduce attention.

6 Likes

Funny that the scar my original grow had only came up in 1 of the 2 seeds. Maybe in a future leaf. Roots are getting bigger.
Will want to transplant in 30 days or less. Weather dependant

5 Likes

The bigger of the two had beginning of dampening off. So i popped it up a bit and cast it. Cannabis products are always 420 friendly

4 Likes

Finally its stopped snowing and being cold. Hopefully can move them outside this week. Maybe next week.

2 Likes

I know I have the same problem here in ON lol… just had snow the other day and next week it’s saying 25 wed/Thurs. I think June will be good for me to go outside with mine. Where did you get your pots?

1 Like

Ordered on amazon. 80 for 6. Ended up getting 12 for other tropical plants i have.

1 Like

Checked on them this morning. A 5th brand new air stone dead. Thankfully i checked. Watching the roots
The dampening hasnt left but the plant is doing ok.

3 Likes

8 Likes

I’ll have to steal making this greenhouse

3 Likes

The screen was cheap. 20$ maybe. As it didnt come with a frame the left and right sides are reused frames for a piece of furniture we bought a while back and couldnt come to contributing more to global polution than i needed. The rest was leftover wood from my new fence 2 years ago. I am by no means a handy man. Fuxk i have soft :raised_hand: ha.
Canadian govt now states its ok if its not obvious. This will also prevent pests and further control temperature dips or spikes. My neighbor is paying to cut down one of my backyard trees so I’ll have summer light for like 18 hrs a day now.
Lots of free time to spruce my garden up too. Haha. Already have 3 kinds of fruit sprouting.

7 Likes

Will likely transplant on first day of flower. Unless roots get to big. Looking at daily.
Plant one had the pod dry out so much it fell in.
Plant two has been fighting dsmpening off. I got the pod up and it feels dryer. However has not recovered yet as i have had this twice previously and know what it looks like as i have recovered both times.

1 Like

4 Likes