Grobo Smell elimination MOD. Stay discrete with this new add on. You can invite grandma over again

Eliminate all unwanted smells with this doo-hickey I created. The additional fan pulls air more efficiently through grobo’s carbon filter pulling air through the inlet and all leaks around box. Smells can not escape.:skunk::spider_web: You can use it with just the fan up until early flower stage, then when the magic starts to happen you can slap a carbon canister on it. There’s even a hook in the box to hang your gas station scent trees, :joy: (don’t do that though) or any scent boosters you like with out affecting the plants atmosphere. It’s nice. Trust me. I can invite the elders over wants this quarantine is over. We all know the grobo is the shiznit, it just needed a lil razzledazzle to make it all complete. I hope this helps, stay safe family.

34 Likes

Not for nothing but this is Probky coolest shit I’ve seen someone do to the grobo ! I gotta day plus 1 rep points this shit is cool af … nice job man

16 Likes

Thanks bro. I’m shipping one out tomorrow

4 Likes

So are you selling them? It looks really cool and a great idea.

5 Likes

Was thinking the same thing, this is a great mod!

It will probably help move the heat out much better as well.

5 Likes

Also, greetings fellow sourcerer :slight_smile:

4 Likes

@KeefGreenLeef I’d be interesting in buying one if you’re making more!

7 Likes

That’s cool. I could be interested in one of those

3 Likes

@KeefGreenLeef great job, I did something similar in an effort to remove heat from my Grobo’s closet home. Works incredibly well on heat removal, can’t speak to scent reduction yet as my first grow is 6 days old :joy:

4 Likes

I’m am selling them. Takes about a week to shop. Inbox me

2 Likes

I’m selling for $200: Canister is $50, fan $30, dryer box $35, 4inch gasket $15, 4 hose clamps $20, window foam, faucet washers, glue, screws $20. The rest is leg work and craftsmanship.

12 Likes

Question: are you using the screws from the Grobo to attach the box to the back?

3 Likes

No I purchased the same size screws a half inch longer to compensate for the plastic and foam.

5 Likes

The one I made before this one didn’t have foam so the grobo screws and #6 washers worked fine. I wanted more efficienty and less leaks

3 Likes

Bye bye :wave: Off to New Jersey. sold to @tightt. Thanks again for you business and your trust. Biggups! Enjoy

13 Likes

Great looking mod - nice & neat!

3 Likes

ahhh man i just got on the team im not ready to go crazy wit accessories yet jesus christ this is insane lol

2 Likes

(#GoodIdeas):

--

:brain: :bulb:

6 Likes

How many inches does it add in height?

or

Total height from the very bottom till top after adding mod?

@KeefGreenLeef

20” mod. 70” altogether

1 Like