Grobo gen 2 grow box (solid and premium)

I used Partialy a much better payment plan option, you can customize it how you want your payment to come out

How did you use that, I do not see it listed as an option?

1 Like

Like this

1 Like

I dont get that option, only Sizzly or CC.

2 Likes

Guess it is not meant to be, first Sezzle now this, think I am going to give up.

1 Like

FINALLY!!! I got it to go through!!! Wooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! So tech support be prepared to help this bleery eyed old F :grinning: assemble this as I have a screwdriver, so hope its as easy as the video shows. :rofl:

Order #111XX

Thank you for your purchase!

Hi, we’re getting your order ready to be shipped. We will notify you when it has been sent.

3 Likes

Hey @TheDogMan,

We’re here for ya man! The unit will come with an instruction manual, so use that with the video and you should be golden! Any questions our team is ready to assist 7 days a week!

Cheers,
Stephen

4 Likes

Thanks I am ready.

1 Like

I could not get any of those options to work for me, so I just put in on a CC, then made a payment to the card so there is only $1000 really going on the card.

1 Like

Damn you have me ready to get another unit now, what one did you go for premium or solid?

1 Like

did you have to sign up through sezzle then it directs you to partia.ly I can not quite remember?

Thank you

I got the Solid again as after the first month or so, your almost opening and filling daily. I open mine everyday to try to fill and look at. I might get one of those cheap Blink or Zmodo cameras and try it myself.

None of those options worked for me, I ended up just using a CC and paying a little towards it, so only $1000 its the card.

1 Like

Ok gotcha, But how did you get to partia.ly did it just redirect you after checkout?

That would not work for me, I used a normal CC and paid it down some from my bank so only $1000 hits the card. I don’t like putting a lot on my cards, so I paid for the Grobo in full, then paid $700-$800 on it from my bank.

Mine should ship any day now.

1 Like

Gotcha Congrats on your new grobo

1 Like

looking forward to getting a second unit as well in the coming months as soon as I get a few grows under my belt!

1 Like

I don’t know what I am going to do yet, keep both, or sell the older one. Also depends on if both can run in the area I am using or will running 2 flip the breakers all time. If it will run fine in that area, IMight hang on to both, if it pops the breaker, then I would sell the older one probably.

I just looked and the breaker is 15 amp breaker to that one outlet. There is not much else there, the Goobo, a wifi printer and a few wifi cameras out back. So is adding a 2nd Grobo going to pop the switch all the time is what I need to see.

1 Like

The grobo I have heard only take 1.6 amps or so to each power brick so you will be running roughly 3 amps to a 20 amp receptacle, you will be golden, you are very far off from breaker tripage!

3 Likes

Keep them both and up your harvest although you will be using roughly 7-8 gallons of water a week you will be making hella trips to the grocery store to get water!

1 Like

I need to see how much water too as it is deeper. I guess back to watch the videos tonight.

1 Like