Grand Daddy Purps ILGM second grow!

You’ve got a while before she’s finished. She’ll definitely need the full 50 and probably more to finish flowering. When the time comes there’s a way to extend the flowering stage in the app. So far you’re lookin great!

And yes, everything is pretty automated in the Grobo so you won’t need to remove nutrients when time comes to flush. You’ve got a ways to go before then

8 Likes

Thank you @OrionsCeiling , question what do you feel I need to order or have so I’m ready in three to four more weeks.? What do you suggest are essentials in the harvest and curing stage.?

5 Likes

You’ll need at least the following:

Jeweler’s loupe
Trimming shears
Grobo magnetic cables for drying
Patience

For a month it won’t look like she’s changing but she’ll get fatter and fatter she looks great

6 Likes

Gloves are essential, tin foil wirks great to catch and freeze in.
Canning jars with sealable lids
Good job , looks like a month to go

6 Likes

Thanks @OrionsCeiling for looking out , much appreciated…

3 Likes

Thanks @Todd.grobo tin foil to catch and freeze , I’m sorry I’m not familiar with that?

4 Likes

Like if you were to lay a layer of tinfoil on the base of the Grobo area to catch the trichomes/hash/leaves for freezing

4 Likes

When you trim, do it over the tin foil. Lots of crystal will catch on it. Keep your leaves and sweet leaves in it in the freezer overnight. Next morning massive sift.

Go to youtube and search for mr canuckgrows
He has literal step by step time lapse photos og how to grow ans harvest weed from simple to crazy setups. Photos, videos and time lapse plant grows to show you exactly what hes doing.

6 Likes

I’d even recommend doing a dry trim and then getting a trim bin for when you trim so that the sifted kief/trichomes fall through a screen and you can collect them easier. Very great investment!

@Todd.grobo MrCanucks is the King of perpetual home grow I love it when anyone recommends his vids.

6 Likes

They really help you learn! What can you say. He puts a lot of work into it.

5 Likes

The plant is looking really good @Manny ! By the looks of it she will need a few more weeks in flower still. At this point you may want to take it 1 week at a time.

Great advice from others here. To add to the list of “nice things to have”

• Boveda or Boost two-way humidity control packs. 62% or 58% for curing
  • Vinegar to clean the dwc tank afterwards
  • H202 to soak the air stone and remove any built up gunk
  • pH & EC probe maintenance kit (Grobo store)
  • Grobo Start - plant your next seed now and transplant into the Grobo when it’s free. Save maybe 3-4 weeks!
  • Nutrients, carbon filter, and peat/coca pods for the next grow
  • A clean, unused glass bowl so you can taste the pure flavor & essence of your flower
5 Likes

Thanks @Todd.grobo i will definitely check it out…thanks for the advice would you recommend those humidity packs and mason jars too?

2 Likes

@miami5th your always on point thanks so much for the list…what about the mason jar? Would you recommend that , I’ve seen some real fancy ones out there too, that control humidity too?

1 Like

The packs should be going in after drying and curing, if you dried too much adding them earlier wont make a difference
Better to dry right and cure properly. So no not needed

4 Likes

I like the Ball 32oz or 64oz wide mouth jars with the twist-on top. It is easy and fun to manually burp the jars but if you have to travel and will be away during the first couple weeks of curing then maybe go with the fancy ones.

2 Likes

Thanks @miami5th …when you H202 ? Is that regular hydrogen peróxide?Or is there a special one to buy?

1 Like

Yeah I use regular hydrogen peroxide. Just pour enough of it to submerge the air stone.

3 Likes

Day 100 flower 41/50! So here is update of where I’m at , looking for some help on first grow do you all think i have to extend her out one more week? I have 9 more days to go, trichomes seem clear still? With some a lil milky , let me know where you think i should go, thank you. Screenshot_20210330-140714_Grobo|236x500

![IMG_61181|240x320]( upload://pOcXBlZ76k64LbMDWubTFPfeERE.jpeg) IMG_61151 IMG_61161

7 Likes

Good job manny. Let her go into flush. Shes got quite a bit of amber on her already and looks like shes perfect for harvest soon.

5 Likes

Thanks @Todd.grobo …I have a question if I let her go longer will that hurt the flower ?

1 Like