Grand Daddy Purps ILGM second grow!

Yes and no. Its of no benefit as in she wont get bigger. Shell only get riper like fruit. Like fruit the longer riper it is it changes aspects. In the case of cannabis its at its peak with mostly cloudy and some amber. That high is totally different from the same plant if you harvest with say 50 plus percent amber. Totally different
So leave her in flush if you want till all her leaves die. Shes only getting more amber from here on out.

6 Likes

You can always add 2 days of darkness at the end to stress her out just before harvest. End grow no lights and make sure roots still getting bubbles ( i use my own so always on)

4 Likes

Thank you @Todd.grobo :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

@Manny - She looks awesome man! Great job! If you are planning on doing the 10-14 day flush then you can enter that stage now. You are very close to the finish line and a bountiful harvest!

5 Likes

Thanks @miami5th do you do a flush for 10 to 14 ? Is it best to do all 14?

2 Likes

Can Grobo Bubbler Stay On With No Lights? OR Just With Your MOD?

1 Like

10 is minimum. Can go as long as the plant lasts

3 Likes

Im not 100% confident anymore, i think grobos stays on, but i use my own so i dont know

3 Likes

Flush has lights on. Drying does not. Also leaving in darkness for2 days is what im referring too
Idmake sure yourair stone is working even during this phase and then shell be ready to cut down immediately after

4 Likes

Hello allgrowers so I’ve harvested my first grow and here are the results … I had 42 grams when I weighed ot after the dry cycle …
Not bad …I was hoping for 1.5 to 2 oz but she smells amazing and does look beautiful I have her in c-vault containers letting her cure for now …rh has has been around 60 … any advice on getting a lil bigger yield for the second go around …?and I want to thank all of you especially @miami5th @Todd.grobo @Bplatinum9 Dani with grobo support @SilverGrobo @OrionsCeiling @SWSVIC and @Aang @Time2grow and @zacuriah and many others for your help on this first grow

Uploading: 20210415_151627.jpg… Uploading: 20210415_151620.jpg…

8 Likes

Great first grow @Manny
Im sure that will smoke smooth by the looks of it.
Get buds lots ot light and cut off offshoot branches that will weaken growth. Good job!

6 Likes

Congrats on your first harvest! I got about the same weight on my first harvest (44 grams)

5 Likes

Well done @Manny ! You have some really nice looking buds. Let us know how the curing goes and the smoke report!

5 Likes

Looks awesome Manny!! Great work. Next time we’ll get a QP!

4 Likes

Well done congrats! If you havent tried big bud by advanced nutrients maybe you can try it out next grow! :eyes::seedling:

4 Likes

C-Vault storage containers…? Had to Google this… what’s your impression? Would you recommend?

1 Like

@PhilLeshPhan so i did my homework and read many articles and seen videos … they are a lil pricey but i figured if i’m growing my own quality bud i might as well cure them in a container that is highly rated … Many people use the glass mason jars and they do work fine but i read the articles and like the stainless steel that will block out light and it comes with two boveda packs to control humidity,. This is my first grow so what im doing is keeping one in a mason Jar and one in the c-vault to see the flavor difference and how well they cure after 30 days i can come back and give a thorough review…hope that helps

5 Likes

I’ll be looking out for that review! Definitely helpful!

2 Likes