Grand Daddy Purps ILGM second grow!

Just place the humidifier in the same room as the Grobo. Don’t put it too close to the unit or near the back of the unit by the fans. Just keep it in the same vicinity of the Grobo.

6 Likes

Thank you so much @miami5th…I appreciate :pray: all your help…

5 Likes

@Manny,

• (#TeamHasGotYouCovered): {:green_thumb:}:

image miami5th {#ChampionToMe}:

• (Looks Like Your Grobo Gets [Max 85% Humidity] You Might Benefit By Using Hydroguard):

• (Keep Both Sensors Cleaned): (Right Before A [Drain/Fill]): {:bathtub:}:

- - -

@Manny,

ClickForMore..1d~~

• (Keep Your Tank Full When The Season Is Dry -Or- When Your Plant Is Drinking More): {:droplet:}:

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

2 Likes

MY BOTTOM LEAVES LOOK LIKE THEY DIED … THESE ARE THE ONES WE CUT OFF ??? IS THERE a video on how we make the cut? Any help on this is appreciated.IMG_51461|375x500

2 Likes

EVERYTHING IS OKAY!
That’ll happen. The bottom 2-4” is usually chopped off because light cannot penetrate canopy. At this point it’s okay to defoliate those leaves.

2 Likes

@Manny where is this chart from m

1 Like

@zacuriah , I’m sorry which chart?

1 Like

Sorry this one

2 Likes

Oh this is from govee smartthermohygometer model

4 Likes

So all the data goes to your phone… iPad laptop … its been working well

3 Likes

So here she is Day 42 I extended the late vegetation one week because I gave her a trim a lil late. Thank you Danielle at team grobo for the advice @Danielle…this is how she is looking a before and 3 days after the cut

3 Likes

Hi Growers …so I’m on day 47 …2/14 of transition stage and here are a few pics …I’m at the second fan and nutrients look about halfway … my temp has been averaging at about 71 and water temp about 69 humidity has been around 50 to 55… thanks to @miami5th for the info on the humidifier… I put support racks dont know if its right because its my first grow if I need to do anything at this stage? Thanks … @SilverGrobo@Stephen @Todd.grobo @zacuriah @Time2grow @OrionsCeiling @SWSVIC and community

3 Likes

Yup looks healthy
Hopefully she doesnt shoot up too far

4 Likes

Thanks @Todd.grobo …would you suggest I do anything to her so she won’t shoot up too far …I was a lil concerned about that.

2 Likes

I would leave her for 10 to 14 days now to see where she go
Then i would make a call about it
I try not to do anything during transition

3 Likes

Screenshot_20210216-121546_Grobo|236x500

Im on Day 58 13/14 transition…my first grow so neing a newbie dont know if this is suppose to look like this? Seems a little cramped? Is there anything i should do here or just let her go into flower tomorrow? @miami5th @SilverGrobo @Time2grow @Todd.grobo @SWSVIC @OrionsCeiling @Bearbode1 @Bplatinum9

5 Likes

She’s looking pretty good! You could trim a few of the large fan leaves up top to open up more light to the bud sites. Do you happen to have a mini fan that you can add to improve the airflow? Other than that you are all set for flower!

3 Likes

Thanks @miami5th … ya i was wondering if i should? Now when i trim bigger leaves …do i go all the way to the stem? And what about the ones connected to bud site? I dont have minifan but could order one …is there one that you have ? And where do you put it?

2 Likes

Yeah no problem! A lot of growers like the AC Infinity 80mm fans. I use something similar.

When trimming the big fan leaves yes, you want to cut it about 0.25" away from the stem. Just take a few at a time, give her a couple days to re-cover and take the next set.

3 Likes

This is the way.

5 Likes