Grand Daddy Purps ILGM second grow!

Thanks @SWSVIC I am interested in the grobo start but wanted to see more reviews can I ask why 3 pods when grobo can only do 1 and is it very easy to maintain also? Do you highly recommend this or is there another addition you feel is more important to have consistent yields?

2 Likes

@SWSVIC good to hear you’re having some success with the Start for the Grape Guava!

3 Likes

@Manny @pyromancy

Full post coming soon :sunglasses:

8 Likes

@SWSVIC how do u like the new Grobo start? I will be looking at getting one soon

4 Likes

I love it, very simple to work with and the new peat pods seem to be far more stable than their coco predecessor. It’s super effective and very cool. It has earned my seal of approval :+1::+1:

8 Likes

@SWSVIC thanks for the pics it looks amazing.!!! I have a question though… when you make the transfer of the flower does the peat pod fit in the grobo?

Yes it does with their new reservoir lid made specifically for the peat pod “cage”. Works very well and far superior to Coco.

3 Likes

New reservoir lid ? Do we have to purchase that seperately?

2 Likes

Wow looks like a healthy ass seedling honestly! Those roots are nuts too already.

edit: I can see that growing 3 seedlings in there that had root systems like that could end up in a tangled mess… I know you can “untangle” them but I feel like there’s room for some error or damage there!

Seems like it would be cool to have a plastic wall in there separating the seedlings a bit maybe. Would inhibit the space the roots have to grow a bit but… hmm

4 Likes

Very solid point and very good idea!

4 Likes

Need to get on that grobo start train. Like yesterday lol

All is separate you can view all the accessories in the grobo shop extra stuff you can buy with it

1 Like

glad to hear that you and @Bplatinum9 like the Grobo Start so far

4 Likes

Continuing the discussion from Grand Daddy Purps ILGM second grow!:

Hello @SilverGrobo, @Stephen @pyromancy, @SWSVIC, @Todd.grobo, @Time2grow, @miami5th I see a couple yellow spots on the fist leaves that sprouted should I be concerned with this ? I noticed it during my water change today

4 Likes

Roots look healthy from where I’m sitting … the yellow is normal nutrients burn nothing to worry about.

4 Likes

Thank you :blush:

She looks really good man, nothing to be too concerned about. Those brown rust colored spots are probably from a cal/mag deficiency at some point. Since they are on the lower leaves and not on new growth I wouldn’t be too concerned. Have all the nute bottles dispensed properly? Especially #5? Could you include pics of your bottles?

What is the temp and rh% in the unit? I ask because one pic it looks like a leaf is curled up from being dry.

Roots look really good! The DWC tank and bubbles look good as well.

Can you include a picture of the main stem where it goes into the coco pod? We want to keep an eye out for damping off at this stage.

4 Likes

@miami5th is this the pic that will help ?

3 Likes

Thanks @Manny! The stem looks good and there are no signs of damping off! Hooray!

Everything looks pretty good. If you are looking to improve something you could try to increase the humidity to 50-60% while it’s in vegetation

3 Likes

Thanks @miami5th how could I increase it the humidity in the grobo ? Or how do you do it?

2 Likes