Germination "Eager Beaver"

@Thatguyb.y,

--

• (#BruceBannerRecipe):

--

• (AutoRecipe): (18 Hours of Light all through the Grow):

https://www.allgrowers.com/search?q=auto%20recipe%20

--

• (PhotoPeriodRecipe): (20 Hours of Light [From: Germination To: LateVegitation]): (12 Hours [From: Flower To: Flush]):

https://www.allgrowers.com/search?q=photo%20period%20recipe%20

• (RequestARecipe):

https://www.allgrowers.com/search?q=Request%20A%20Recipe

--

• ((#ItIsAlive)): :innocent: (Congratulations): (:handshake:)

• ((#IWillWatchYouGrow)): :herb::seedling: (:eyes:)

--

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart::baby:

- - -

• (#Dajavu): (#Dajavoo): :repeat:

--

2 Likes

Water change… I can ease my mind some now Baby bruce was born…lol

7 Likes

Hey @Thatguyb.y

Congrats on the successful germination! I couldn’t help but notice that your cocopod appears to be over saturated and sitting a bit low (the pod is supposed to be even with the reservoir lid). Unless you have been instructed otherwise by @Stephen or another member of the Grobo team, I recommend that you adjust your pod immediately by very carefully pushing it up from the bottom making the pod even with the lid before the roots pierce through the bottom of your pod. Should you continue this way you run a significant risk of “damping off” which is very possibly a death sentence for your plant.

4 Likes

Thanks @SWSVIC I had pushed it down thinking I was suppose to have the sticker so most def I will gently push it back t be flush with the top…

2 Likes

Stickers were only in the earlier models, they have improved the new unit kids so that they no longer require the pod to be pushed down into the “pod hole”. You recently received a new unit correct?

2 Likes

@SWSVIC yes I did… I just fixed it…
Thanks… trying to be A+ in the first grow…

5 Likes

Perfect :ok_hand:. I hear that, same here!

2 Likes

I’m going to also use that Big Bud as well @SWSVIC when I get to the flowering. Got a ways to go but I will be ready for all systems go when I do… I seen your ratio system for the 3 gallons so I will be using the 1/4 method…

3 Likes

@SWSVIC I didnt write down the ratio of big bud to use when I get to my flowering stage?? Can u put it on here so i wont miss it… i think it was a 1/4 but I’m not sure for the whole 3 gallons

1 Like

I’m going to just use it at 1/4 strength for the first dose if that goes well, I will bump up to 1/2 the following week and most likely keep it there throughout the remainder of my grow. It will need to be proportionate to your 3 gallons of water. Read the recommended dosage on the label and make your calculations. :+1:

So seeing if my math is correct…:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: but a 1/4 of this to the 3 gallons is 5.5ml… since its 11 liters for the grobo unit…

1 Like
  • 1 Gallon = 3.785 Liters
  • 3 Gallons = 11.3562 Liters
  • 11.3562 x 2 = 22.7125 (Full Strength)
  • 22.7125 / 4 = 5.678 (1/4 Strength, just eye out 5.5mL)
  • 22.7125 / 2 = 11.356 (1/2 Strength, I typically just go a little over 11mL for this measurement)
3 Likes

Appreciate it @SWSVIC

1 Like

How am I looking?? Inquiring mind want to know… This is Day 5/14 of early Veg stage…

3 Likes

Looking great buddy, buckle up, you have some exciting times ahead. Do your homework! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Day 19 9/14 early veg pics
How am I looking everybody. Anything wrong i need to do anything??

4 Likes

Looking good @Thatguyb.y is your Bruce Banner an Auto or Photoperiod?

It’s a Photo but a FAST seed…

Got ya, in that case go ahead and study up on “Topping” as you’ll want to make the cut slightly above (about 1/4 inch) your 5th node. She will probably be ready within the next week. You can find all the info you need on how to properly “top” your plant here:

4 Likes

Top baby bruce off this morning how he look?? With his new haircut

6 Likes