1st Grow Bruce Banner FAST

If you just changed the water yesterday you can take the leaves now. @Todd.grobo think I know your answer but want to give him a second opinion, where are you at on removing the massive fan leaves if this plant were yours?

1 Like

Take em off. Theyll grow back. Youll cut em again…

4 Likes

@SWSVIC @Todd.grobo before and after shot how did I do and anything else I need to take off… It will be next water change but just a heads up off what to do next…

2 Likes

Looks good for now. Good job !

3 Likes

Yup looks great, I’m sure she will appreciate it.
By water change time I’m sure some of your other fan leaves will have grown to the same size which you can then remove. Not sure if I’ve already sent you this but here is a link to an awesome tutorial on defoliating:

3 Likes

Any questions I’m gonna top my plant again in a couple of days when it’s ready for a water change. Is there anything wrong in doing that plus I’m going to late veg it one more week to recover. I have read all about lollipopping but wondering do I really do that in transition phase or FLOWER phase. Keep in mind the real cut comes when I lollipop. In a couple days it’s just very light trimming

1 Like

Gave him a a nice haircut

7 Likes

What’s my grade everybody??

Trimmed a just a little bit more

7 Likes

Once a week go by what do I need to do next. Do i need to trim some more if so what leaves need to go next??
Here’s a pic of it now. One right above this msg but here is a top look

2 Likes

see the bright green coloured spots. Any huge fan leaves (largest only) that are covering those spors. Thats it for now

1 Like

Can u mark any for me @Todd.grobo will trim on my next water change

Literally cut off the 6 biggest fan leafs from a top down perspective.

Last trim before flowering forgot to take 1 last pic cause I took off just a few more leaves at the end after first pics…

5 Likes

7/27

7 Likes

Day 47 transition 9/14
Loving the stretch I’m seeing happen on a daily basis does make you feel good it’s all you making this happen.

@SWSVIC @SilverGrobo @VermontGrobo @Todd.grobo any suggestions on what to take off before I officially hit flower on my grobo? I’m trying to make sure my assumptions is right on what to take off. I plan on doing the very last trim on water change day the 14th which is the day before flower stage.

5 Likes

I only do fan leavea inbwtween periods. Wait a week or two and see what you need to clean up

2 Likes

She is looking real :+1: good job

1 Like

@Todd.grobo my water change is on sat which will be day 11/14 of transition u think I should cut that day of water change or wait till the last day of transition to do trimming and water change??

1 Like

Like 3 days from now? Wont be big enough to trim. But ten days from now sure. Its up to you. If its your first grow and your not averse to rusk go for it. But she looks good for a little bit