((#Messages)):

:wink::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Hopefully get it sorted out soon. Successfully performed a top up.:pray:

1 Like

Try a reboot :+1::v:Unplug for 5 minutes

1 Like

You can do a minute

Will try that right now @Osage update still not draining with a reset(unplug). Thanks for helping maybe @bjorn help please

Hey @LtcTerps

Best bet is to send a ticket to support@grobo.io where they will be able to help you. Not sure how much the Grobo guys monitor this site for support requests.

2 Likes

@Azuri sent ticket in last night. Just eager to get it sorted out.

2 Likes

I see you @LtcTerps, let me dig in and respond on support side.

Stephen

3 Likes

Got these in today from true north with a nice race car toy😂for extra security. And update on my mystery hybrid which I just pushed the coco pod up by @Stephen recommendation. I’ve actually narrowed it down two three different strains it could be. We’ll have a guessing game here soon. :call_me_hand::call_me_hand:

6 Likes

Nice,

Not sure what strains you have packaged there. I see the tubes of seeds are those the freebies that come with the order?

I’ve got a freebie Cannuk seed going now, blueberry feminized I wasn’t expecting much but it’s turning out nice so far nice tree trunk stem nice thick branches lots of bud sites and great shape and size for an indica.

9 Likes

Wow I was not ready for that bottom pic lol! That’s awesome!!

2 Likes

She still got 5+ weeks left in flower been a great strain so far only got one seed (freebie) and didn’t clone it. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

5+?! Damn those should be some fat a$$ buds! I think I got a white widow cannuck freebie maybe I’ll try that one next!

3 Likes

Yeah put her into flower May 22 typically I go 50 to 60 days in flower. She may finish sooner.

1 Like

@Azuri yes those tubed were freebies one white widow fem I also wanted to try next in grobo @Russel_Richardson the other freebie is a northern lights. Here’s a screenshot of puks contents

if you’re into hockey this is a cool souvenir :ice_hockey:

4 Likes

That is fucking massive

2 Likes

I was shocked too. I’m getting really good results from my nutrient line but it’s quite a bit pricier then the advance hydroponics line up. Buying the line up front is costly as you well know but now I’m rocking a harvest every 3 weeks I think I can scale back now I’ve reached the threshold where I can keep up to my wife and my consumption. :joy:

3 Likes

Which line r u using

Did some extensive research and leaned to FoxFarm. With that being said their nutrient line is huge so I prefer simple over a buffet of fertilizers designed to drain your wallet lol.

Here’s the hydroponic version ( I have the soil version) feed schedule I use at 1/2 strength.

I don’t use the products in orange. The soil grow recommends 12 products from the line, but I only used the green and purple products on that chart plus cal/mag supplement and pH+ and pH-

I can’t recommend FoxFarm products over others as I am still experimenting myself. FoxFarm and Advance Nutrients both make the same type of additives just with their own unique names.

And I use Sledge Hammer for flushing and Revive as recommended by @Osage I bought some advance nutrient revive when I have some sort of stress event to a plant. Foxfarm has revive product called Boomerang too but again more expensive. Does not necessarily mean better.

https://foxfarmfertilizer.com/frontpage/our-products.html

4 Likes

I’ll look into it. I’m almost done with my advance nutrients bottles after this grow it might be good to try different

1 Like