Generic hybrid first grow

Dude Impressive! :call_me_hand:t3: Love the way she’s looking and another 50+ gonna be a beauty when all said and done!

2 Likes

So figured out I have 3 possible outcomes for my mystery :seedling:1 Amethyst 2 east coast sour d x tangerine haze 3 (tutti-frutti x blueberry x bubba kush) x Colombian gold.

3 Likes

Looks like you could push that coco pod down a bit. Should be flush👍. Looking good, nice and healthy

4 Likes

Was told to push it up(posted previously in thread) per @Stephen recommendation as she was drooping. Actually pushed her up too much and root started showing so I pushed down right to where the one exposed root stopped peaking out :+1:

1 Like

3 Likes

Looking nice and perky! :ok_hand:
What’s in the cup/dish?

2 Likes

Neem oil @Russel_Richardson

1 Like

so larger plants were started before I did any research and ones from a friend I brought back to life. Smaller babies are 3 do-si-doe, 1 ACDC(more mature), 1 Burmese kush x i95.

2 Likes

What does it do, keep bugs away?

I’ve had luck catching bugs in it. Supposed to be used as a spray which I do to plants not in grobo maybe once a week. Don’t want to spray grobo so just put cup in, caught about 3 already. Put one in grow tent too

1 Like

Showed a buddy the root system yesterday and they are turning brown. Ordered some hydroguard, anyone know if this will work or should I just get a water chiller?

My hydroguard helped save root rot I had. But the browning that you see is most likely from the nutes. Unless it’s like brown death sludge lol

1 Like

Thanks @Russel_Richardson going to add hg just in case when it arrives tomorrow.

2 Likes

It can’t hurt that’s for sure. Regardless of something wrong it’ll help the roots!

2 Likes

Bottle #5 will stain the roots.

2 Likes

Just put bit of hydroguard in res. Already lookin better. Chiller should be arriving today!!

2 Likes

First topping done on ACDC. Rate of growth in grobo is finally surpassing growth in tent. I pre germed tent grow, did not for grobo.

3 Likes

4 Likes

Light lollipop and first(hopefully successful) topping done :white_check_mark: nut levels at grow stage. I also took my carbon filter out as it cooled temp down. Getting my thermal image tool back this week from tool guy so I can read my temps better.

4 Likes

I think it looks really good :+1:

2 Likes