Generic hybrid first grow

Just got my new grobo today🙏 Planted a sort of mystery seed I’ve had for about a month. It’s suppose to be (tutti fruiti x blueberry x bubba kush) x Colombian gold. See how it goes I’ll post pics if and when she sprouts🤙
@Stephen I emailed support about some issues I had setting up and about second set of nuts etc.

8 Likes

@LtcTerps,

Generic hybrid first grow

((#WatchingThisThread))… :wink::eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::hearts::green_thumb:

((#TreeBark))… (at the bottom of your plant)… :wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart::green_thumb:

3 Likes

Hey @LtcTerps,

Great, I’ll respond there. Welcome aboard!

Cheers,
Stephen

2 Likes

Can’t wait to see pics

3 Likes

So… Just checked up on seedling :seedling:looks like a nice root stem sprouted and quickly covered her back up. Soon​:crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

Checked up on seeds that are in coco, not in grobo. They have sprouted hopefully should be picture worthy by end of day :camera_flash: so germed seeds sprouted little before grobo seed which I did not pre germ.

2 Likes

should I keep her covered with coco pod or open open as shown in pic???I’ve had her covered. Also I skipped my first top off because top end of pod is still moist when squeezed and dripping when checking water level from lower end. Still no sign of root, will probably not check up roots from now on though. Any thoughts or tips at this point?

1 Like

5 Likes

Hey @LtcTerps good call on not topping off the water. I do my best to let her push the torn off piece of coco pod off herself but it looks like she’s getting ready to stand either way. :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks for input @Dew wondering what @Stephen thinks I should do. Checked her today, looks like she’ll pop like tomorrow .

2 Likes

Hey @LtcTerps,

You are good to go, the coco pod hat is just to get the seed to crack, once it’s open, it a matter of unfolding the cotyledons and catching that yummy light.

It’s alive!

4 Likes

Ok :+1: so for clarification removing hat would allow more light penetration to unopened cotyledons, should I do that at this point @Stephen

2 Likes

I’d just let her show herself when she’s ready. If you remove the coco pod hat from the sprouting seed the light may kill the tap root before it takes hold. :+1::v:

1 Like

@Osage came home to remove hat and this is what I saw when I opened grobo up​:hugs::hugs::call_me_hand::seedling: seed case fell of so I moved it.

3 Likes

That seed hat might just give you a problem. In a day or two when and if she opens up a bit I’m thinking you’re gonna need to help her out. Grab a pair of tweezers and gently separate that hat and then take it off. Had this happen many times before. Some are easy and shed it themselves, others need our help :+1::v:

1 Like

@Osage did that w these babies. Think I should help out grobo baby :baby: now? Think it’ll hurt it? I’ve got steady hands :joy:
update did it anyways all set!!

2 Likes

5 Likes

6 Likes

@LtcTerps,

((#ForAllTheLittleOnes)):

((#Congratulations))… :wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart::baby: 's

2 Likes

So just went to do my first drain and fill and nothing happened, well lights changed color and sound like pump kicked on and held but no water flow. Then app said it was done but water is still in grobo. Think my return hose is faulty? Update hoses look to be in correct location. Not sure how to raise a support ticket @Stephen
Thanks

1 Like