Slow drain

Oh yes thank you

1 Like

I’m guessing he would like to know how you resolved it, :+1:

4 Likes

Ha! Ok basically I had to take the Grobo apart follow the fill line to the pump and got what clogged it out of the pump, if you’re not mechanically inclined I wouldn’t attempt it I suggest if that happens get help from someone with skill

3 Likes

Azuri you’re hilarious thanks for the clarification :grin:

4 Likes

Do you know what kind of fitting the drain hose is connected with, quick connect, hose clamp, etc? I fix cars for a living so grobo diagnostics shouldn’t be too tough. Only concern is getting res tank out, I took the case (white outer metal) off once to fix an issue but did not think to check pump. @Wolf1 Do you remember how u went about disassembling to access/remove pump line? Don’t really want to remove res tank full of water. I’m also confused as to why app told me drain went through successfully but it did not, shouldn’t water level sensors know where water is at? @Stephen @bjorn

1 Like

@LtcTerps,

@Stephen ((#ToTheRescue)):

((#Hero)):

image :wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

:clap::clap::clap::call_me_hand::kissing_heart: headed to work. I’ll be back if I need to do anything in about 5 hrs​:+1::+1:

2 Likes

No all you do is remove the right screws from the back and move the side panel you can access the pump from there

2 Likes

@Wolf1 thanks I took back off once already. Figured it out​:sunglasses: so during shipping my lower float sensor must have unplugged :sweat_smile:. Plugged her back in, performed drain and fill successfully :tada::tada::clap::+1::+1: thanks for all the help trouble shooting!! @Stephen for the win

7 Likes

Hey @LtcTerps,

Pumped we were able to diagnose and fix this issue! (See what I did there, lol) :slight_smile:

Cheers,
Stephen

3 Likes

@Stephen please check email

Hey @Wolf1,

I’m working through them, I’m sure I’ll see yours soon. Hang tight!

Cheers,
Stephen

2 Likes

Awesome sauce thank you

2 Likes

I
Think that has happend to me. Unit won’t drain

1 Like

I have been having some glitches like not draining or filling and most often not being able to start a new grow.
My app kept telling me to reconnect to wifi but it was already connected.
Eventually I got them all to work with a little unplugging, restarting, reconnecting, and repeated tapping.
I don’t know if it will permanently fix things though.

1 Like

Did you get a guide with this or anything? I need to do the same thing. You just opened the back panel is all?

1 Like

Contact @Stephenhe will send you a step by step pdf it’s the safes route

1 Like

*he will send

1 Like

Thanks, I have support ticket in.

@Stephen - Can you please send guide

I have tried everything, still won’t drain. Tried blowing co2 through as well

1 Like

@shadowcipher89,

(SoSorryThisIsHappeningToYou):

--