Generic (Hybrid) Banana Crack Holy Smoke Seeds

And no nothing wrong with tall plants but just at the little sprout stage height can be an issue, not being able to properly support itself. Might try cutting a straw down the length of it and open it up and put the stem inside for added stability if it does get too tall too quick.

3 Likes

@Justin_Wright Tall plants are ideal for manifolding. If you’ve never done so or haven’t been successful in doing so I would advise not to start in the grobo. I’ve been doing so for a few years in pots and know what to expect, when I can make my cuts, how long to allow healing, ideal number of tops for limited grow space, supports to hold the plant in place and grow where I need them to. A lot of variables. I agree with @Russel_Richardson that for those that are not familiar with these techniques other training is better. Nobody wants to grow a xmas tree, but there are ways to top, crop, lst, Scorg/canopy ect that are equally effective. You can expect your veg time to be extended 2-4 (potentially more) weeks under optimal conditions with manifolding

4 Likes

She’s looking good people you people at grobo has something good going for yourself

day 11 :pray::shushing_face:

4 Likes

That plant is going to be tall :+1:

3 Likes

Yep day 11 and she is really tall! I’d keep an eye out on where the stem meets the coco pod. If it starts to go dark, then it’ll be damping off!!! I’d get a straw and cut it length wise, wrap it around the stem and stick it in the coco pod. This will stabilize her. Hope that helps :+1::v:

3 Likes

@Justin_Wright,

((#ItIsAlive)):

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart::green_thumb:

I know it looks healthy but, yes it is too tall that I also am concerned for you… It may be a Male: :zipper_mouth_face:

https://www.allgrowers.com/search?q=too%20tall%20user%3Astephen

https://www.allgrowers.com/t/seed-question/437/2?u=silvergrobo

((#SexAPlant)):

https://www.allgrowers.com/search?q=sex

((#Female)):

((#MissingYou@Rainstorm3)):

@rainstorm3

((#SomeReads)): :open_book: :thinking:

((#Mainlining)): I so hope it’s a girl: :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

5 Likes

So it sounds like we wait people before for the :clap::crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

Day 15 still unknown if male or female hope I have a girl cause she will be a tall one tryin to make a grobo first

4 Likes

Some more pic’s for you guys. You tell me Adam or Eve?

3 Likes

Little early to tell I think. She is tall but but genetically should be tall correct. May want to try earlier lst if possible since in a restricted space. Also @Russel_Richardson idea with straw may help

2 Likes

Correct @LtcTerps, she will need more time. So long as its not an auto, you won’t know the sex for at least a month or until she goes into ‘transition’ phase. :+1:

3 Likes

She needed some help first fan moving a bite fast had to anchor and placed a straw for protection

3 Likes

I would probably top her not sure but looks like you might have 5 nodes. Maybe 4.

2 Likes

Going to top her today but she’s looking real good last day of early veg

4 Likes

Good call. I’d try topping tree times :wink: stunt that growth

1 Like

Here’s some more pictures of Banana Crack day 2 of Late Veg. Oh and when should I remove the straw brace?

3 Likes

Use ur trellis setup to keep her up an I’d add more to spread out. I used magnet eye hooks with gardening wire to pull branches, looks like u should wait a bit tho

2 Likes

Question should I remove buildup on coco pod? And still unknown if male or female? 2 for 2

4 Likes

Probably and still early

1 Like

I know it’s been some days but here she is the mainling with

3 Likes