Generic (Hybrid) Banana Crack Holy Smoke Seeds

Good call. I’d try topping tree times :wink: stunt that growth

1 Like

Here’s some more pictures of Banana Crack day 2 of Late Veg. Oh and when should I remove the straw brace?

3 Likes

Use ur trellis setup to keep her up an I’d add more to spread out. I used magnet eye hooks with gardening wire to pull branches, looks like u should wait a bit tho

2 Likes

Question should I remove buildup on coco pod? And still unknown if male or female? 2 for 2

4 Likes

Probably and still early

1 Like

I know it’s been some days but here she is the mainling with

3 Likes

I think I need @Stephen she’s looking good but I don’t like those fan leaves. Day 48 and 24 in Late Veg of 28 Days.

3 Likes

What’s your humidity at???

1 Like

49 % low 32 high 55

1 Like

Think u need to bump those numbers up @Osage ? Until buds develop then those numbers should be correct? :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Yes indeed :+1::v:

3 Likes

I like my rh to be between 60-70%, and temp upper 80’s during veg. Then 45-50% and mid to low 70’s with a few nights in the low to mid 60’s to simulate a cold snap

2 Likes

Now how do I bump it up?

2 Likes

Need a humidifier either in unit or pointed at unit. If u can control room temp just bump that up.

1 Like

Small humidifier

These small humidifiers fit well in the grobo. They push enough humidity to be effective. I would grab two and cheap usb solar power bank. This would eliminate folks putting a large humidifier to the backs of their units causing issues with leaking. The light in the grobo was not strong enough to power my solar power bank, but gave a trickle charge allowing for the humidifiers to run constant w/minimal downtime for recharging. Note, I needed to fill the small humidifiers up with h20 every day, but they do auto shutoff when out of water.

3 Likes

Be VERY carefully with humidifiers especially misting ones. Excessive moisture/water and electronics do not play well together.

I think low humidity is over rated on the “OMG my plant/yield will suffer” I have successfully germinated, grown and flowered at 50% to 60% RH. Not a recommendation on my part just stating in my experience I’ll take low humidity over high any day. :+1:

6 Likes

Letting her go to next stage

3 Likes

Is this a male plant?

1 Like

Will find out soon just started Transition Stage.

3 Likes

Wondered the same.

2 Likes