Forum stomper (2nd grow)

Ah, I see! Hopefully there’s some use for the cannabinoids that were present

Well, good luck with the next one… we’ll be watchin!

1 Like

So whatcha think? Could she use a little help taking Off her hat or just keep letting her do her thing??

2 Likes

Give her a day and then help

3 Likes

this was my first time topping! Didn’t do to good, but fuck it right! Day 18!

4 Likes

Hey growers! How’s everyone doin!?
Can someone take a look at my girl does she look alright??

2 Likes

- - -

@BigPapa1,

• (HowIsYourBubblesLooking):? :question:

• (HowIsYourNutrientsLooking):? :question:

https://www.allgrowers.com/t/burn-spots/8334/9

--

3 Likes

She is looking a little rough but she also looks like she’s do new growth. Everything is calibrated, new water was last night.

5 Likes

Hopefully she continues to recover. I had one do the same exact thing multiple occasions. She kept getting nute lockout.Believe it was not meant to be after fighting with continued issues for 50+days I just terminated and cut my losses!

3 Likes

I mean this with full respect :fist:. This a tuff BITCH! What ever was wrong with her she bounced right back, did some LST and she is a rockin!!! I feel like she could use some defoliation but I’ll give her a couple more days before I do so… mephisto baby!

6 Likes

Lookin good!

What in the world are those blue things you’re using? :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

I got them from Etsy and they help me out with LST. Dope!

3 Likes

Who knows more about defoliation? Is it too early to start chopping anything down or should I wait just a little longer because right now it’s in pre bud and I don’t wanna fuck it up so if you got any feedback let me know

2 Likes

Day66, days In Transition 21/21. Will she be ready for flower or she need another week in tradition?
Any advice would be helpful. :star_struck:

2 Likes

Transition should never be longer than 14 days as its unneeded. Any extension should be made in flowering so the correct nutrients are provided
She is already flowering my friend. Let her go into flowering now she is probably hungry

8 Likes

Just a little update! Day 75.

5 Likes

Any tips?!

4 Likes

Not this late in the grow. Finish her out.

3 Likes

@Todd.grobo thanks man! Always there! Merry Christmas!

Where are my manners.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE!!!

5 Likes

Merry Holidays!! Hope everyone is having a beautiful holiday! Just a little update, day 93 from seed still no amber trichomes, but my leafs are starting curl, that means it’s getting to much nutes right? Should I unhook 3&4? Or is the curling of the tips normal for how far I’m into my grow??

4 Likes

Do a calibration just to see if their ok first

4 Likes