My True Blue Dream

Thanks @Todd.grobo

1 Like

Hi All! Day 106 and counting. I haven’t updated in a couple of months. My girl has been patient and resilient while I’ve been getting to know her. I’ve replaced 3,4,5 and just extended flower. She smells like a Dream!
Here are some pics showing her progress over the last 10 weeks. Questions and concerns to follow.

5 Likes

Looks like maybe another 30 days required to add in hey.
Otherwise looks good

2 Likes

*How do the buds look as far as placement? I’ve had them hugging the walls and done a little stress training for a more even canopy. But a few of them are reaching.
*How much taller will she get?
*Too many leaves?
*Should I keep all of the forming buds or eliminate the smaller ones toward the lower half? They are getting light but will they mature enough by harvest time?
@Todd.grobo @SWSVIC @Letsgrowmore. I will be updating more often as I get closer and the excitement continues to build. There have been a few hiccups but such a rewarding learning experience thanks to you ALL. Looking forward to getting everyone’s feedback.

2 Likes

Based on how small they are id only chop fan leafs off at this point

1 Like

- - -

@Jewel,

• (#YouAreDoingAGreatJobStill): :green_thumb:

- - -

@BigPapa1,

image (@Stephen Would Be That Pro.):Stephen..3--

arrow_up..~~ Arrow_up..~~ { :wink: }:

--

2 Likes

Hey @Jewel!

She’s looking good, though you were definitely ambitious with your defoliation! Not to worry however it’s just going to take a little longer for her to produce as she’s needed time to recover. At this point I don’t think I would trim anything else as it will only slow her down. Try “tucking” as many leaves as necessary to get as much light to bud sites as possible. For your next grow, below is a very solid tutorial on defoliation that helped me a ton during my first grow. Keep up the great work and continue enjoying the experience, that’s what it’s all about!

3 Likes

Excellent. Thanks for the input. When I realized that I did not leave
the 12 inches of growth as @Stephen suggested, I was definitely nervous and hoping that she would fill out more. Live and learn as they say! :upside_down_face:

5 Likes

Hello fellow growers! It’s been a minute since I’ve updated. My girl is finally in flush! Through alot of little hiccups incl. wifi issues, trimming mishaps, temp and humidity hurdles and most recently her leaves are showing definite signs of distress. (?)
There has also been new growth and white pistols continuing to emerge. I read that it’s best to wait until most pistols are amber and curled before flushing, so that makes me feel like I should’ve waited. (?)
Oh, and check out that little bud that just happened to appear underneath. New growth so far into flower stage. (?)
I certainly couldn’t have gotten to this point without all the info and photos and support and love and humor that I’ve enjoyed from this community.
What do you guys think?

8 Likes

You will tend to get more pistols as long as shes happy. As for stacking shes done.
So now is it your looking for a thc high or not. Most users like a range of amber tricomes which you can use a loupe to look at with. She does look ready but hard to be for surr without the loupe

6 Likes

She’s looks awesome. Congrats!

3 Likes

Great job :+1:

1 Like

Thanks @Aang

Thanks @Droopy6444

Can I or should I extend flush? If so, continue drain/fill/topoffs with 1&2? Will tricomes continue advancing to amber while in flush? Thanks @Todd.grobo

You can extend flush as long as you need. Do not add or manually add anything extra during flush though. My last plant was 25 days in flush.
Continue your drain and fills and or top ups until plant is ready.
Just based on looka id say 6 to 10 days left. Based on my personal preference
Looks good

1 Like

@Jewel,

- - -

@Jewel,

• ((#Harvesting)): (#Congratulations): :older_woman: :herb: :green_thumb:

--

:older_woman: :herb: :green_thumb:

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

1 Like

Thank you for the input. :grinning: I feel so much better! I was thinking another week would be just right. Excited!

3 Likes

:wave:!!
Just come across your posts :wink: & seems like you’ve had a Normal Up n Down journey with the finish line finally in sight :wink: Felt unwell a few time’s myself I don’t mind admitting :flushed::rofl: but honestly enjoying Every minute :wink:

AG is simply the :peanuts:!

A few more pics would be good though :wink::+1::fist_right::seedling:

1 Like

Hey @Gmann! So glad you checked it out and commented. It was enough to get me off my tushie and post my harvest as well as a new grow I just started :raised_hands: Pics soon to follow :wink:

2 Likes