Forum stomper (2nd grow)

How’s its going growers,
Well back at it again! This time with FS, mephisto take on GSC.

I was wondering tho, say the first week or maybe 2 week of early veg if I didn’t want my plants to have any nutes I would just leave the bottle #3 left out? The guide line for this strain says, go easy on nutrients early on…so I was thinking just giving her ph water just in the beginning.
Any thoughts on this? Thanks for your time.

12 Likes

Just unplug it or turn the hose upside down in the bottle.

3 Likes

Sup growers!
I came across a sweet fine today and just wanted to share with you folks.
Light stress training

5 Likes

@BigPapa1,

• (LookingGreat): :herb:

--

2 Likes

How’s it growin, growers!? Just a little update. Hope everyone is doing good and feeling healthy! /10/28 early veg.

5 Likes

How’s it going growers.
I have a Recharge question, tonight is a top off and I was thinking of adding some recharge to the new water and add it to my reservoir? Does it seem pointless to add such a small Dose? Basically what I’m asking will it be any benefit to add recharge to my top off water?

1 Like

Couldn’t hurt, maybe a good way to introduce it to your young plant in a gentle manner. Just pre-mix it at 1/4 strength into a gallon jug of water.

1 Like

She’s looking a little ruff anything to be worried about?

2 Likes

From looking at your other grow what did you do different this time?

1 Like

Nothing. Absolutely nothing.

Prob genetics, new growth looks good?

1 Like

That’s what my :thought_balloon: were too, but I just wanted to make sure. Thanks :pray: new growth looking good so I wasn’t really sweating :sweat_smile: it but still wanted to double check. I also got a question for the autos growers!? What the longest you left your girl In early vegetation before transition? I got her set up for 38 days…

1 Like

Quick question!? In early vegetation (autos) are there topping off water during the week? Looks like I didn’t keep a note on that?

1 Like

How’s its goings growers!? Just a little update with some LST!

5 Likes

I’m on day 22 and I was told that I can start topping off between Drains/Fills.

4 Likes

DWC w/air stones
This is just a video I like and thought I share.

2 Likes

Good info, thanks!

2 Likes

U got some good genetics bro! I was debating on that seed line but they sold out afterwards. Mephisto is the shiz for autos! I would touch any other auto company besides them… actually Mandalorian genetics has some Regular Autos as well. Did u end up adding the recharge?

2 Likes

Thanks bro and yes I added recharge with this grow and it coming along good. I’m still trying to get this LST down.

Here she is at 27 days!! She looks a little crazy but I’m hoping I’m not stressing the plant out.
Also I got an extra air pump and added 2 more air stones to the reservoir and gonna see what happens!

4 Likes

Check out Ethos Genetics Autos

1 Like