Fluffhead

Hey, all good! They look like nice lil’ buds though for sure!

8 Likes

Swee🦷

New grobo seed alive.

Check out this window sill auto Afghan seed (grower’s choice) and the Black Magic version.

#Quaranweed Experiments :test_tube:

8 Likes

Looking great! The Black Magic one is looking pretty nice, gonna gain some height!

4 Likes

Debating purchasing a tent… :woman_facepalming:t2:

6 Likes

Lookin good!
I would DEFINITELY invest in a tent. And a nice light… you’ll be quite alright

1 Like

9 Likes

I’m debating that as well or another grobo really just wanna see the results I get before doing so

2 Likes

So far so gd tho for the grobo

4 Likes

@Vicc thank you, that GIF has pushed me over the edge. Any suggestions? It will be indoors, spare bedroom. :green_heart:

1 Like

Right on!! How big is the space you got reserved for the tent?

4 Likes

@Vicc - in current negotiations with significant other :laughing::green_heart::pray:t2::+1:t3:

5 Likes

Always check lol

2 Likes

I got approved for this size. Any other suggestions on brands/styles? I like :+1:t3: the two sides on this one :point_up:

4 Likes

I think @The_Reverend has this tent or one very similar

2 Likes

Fluffhead 2.0 and @OrionsCeiling NL running out of room :green_heart:

2 Likes

I use that same brand but in 4x4 without the veg area. If you can make due without that veg space in that tent. You’ll get more flowers but thsts entirely up to you. I couldn’t see myself using that space as often to take up tent real estate.

Tent is the item you can budget on for sure. Vivosun tents works great :+1:

3 Likes

@Vicc - I think I just like it because it looks pretty in the picture- not sure how much use i would get, as that’s my current issue: need the space :pray:t2:

2 Likes

You can veg pretty well with just a 2x1 bookshelf space, (doesn’t need to he tall since veg plants are short) to veg prep instead since it doesn’t require as much light and doesn’t smell. I’m currently using a propagator and t5 lights which is super cheap. They should be sufficient as veg prepping tools.

Really entirely up to you really. I can see people being unhappy with that unused veg space if they are not using it all the time.

3 Likes

I also just invested in the Grobo Start.

3 Likes

Then you won’t need that veg area for sure unless you’re planning on running a mother and do sog at a small scale.

Unless you’re planning on also growing micro greens then you’ll be using veg area 247 but you can just make like 4 micro grows with 1 bookshelf

2 Likes