Fluffhead

I want to branch out (lmao) with some other seeds.

:woman_shrugging:t2:

4 Likes

I found that you can never have enough flowering space hahaha

3 Likes

Sounds fun! If you’re planning that then that vivosun tent you picked would probably be ideal for that kind of op

3 Likes

Grobo start is interesting to me. I have an aero garden but I think the Start might be better for the Grobo. How soon will they come out with V2? I think I’ll hold off until then…
anyways, a s 2x3x3 would even suffice for vegging. I have a 2.5x2.5x5 and I’m thinking I’ll get another and put it side by side for cycling thru grows. In a tent that size a 100 watt light will so fine for veg (ts1000 marshydro or spider farmer sf1000). For flower i’d like ~300 true watts from the wall. Super bright!!

3 Likes

The grobo start will do the job with prepping 3 plants at a time.
Its very similar to all those desktop wicking aero garden. I do like the new grobo attachments it comes with. Looks like it would help with fighting dampening after transplanting to the grobo.

3 Likes

I’ll let you know when it gets here, I bought it on Black Friday. I started the others in the Black Magic machine and yea, that thing needs some room for sure. It has a huge area for roots and the auto just keeps getting taller. The setup is…too embarrassing :see_no_evil: to post right now :laughing::woman_facepalming:t2:

3 Likes

Lol can’t be worst than my setup as a teen. Me and my brother used our closet to grow. We were so dumb, we left our clothes in there with the grow and we would smell at school and got sent home :laughing:

4 Likes

@Vicc that’s classic. I love that, and I feel that. I have a 5 gal bucket with 7 seeds propagating right now in a cardboard box with a light rigged up. Classic. I need another tent :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

It’s so funny here’s a pic

#unashamed
Plastic thing is my humidity dome for the moment. Need me a cheese ball container…

5 Likes

:fire: all you need is some white paint or white paper lining on the inside and it would be legit AF

4 Likes

Thats awesome! Good for you! Ok fine…yes it is in the closet :woman_facepalming:t2:

so bad, but so good for seedings!!! #LightNext :bulb: also considering

3 Likes

Thats the one I got. If you get good with the tent, you can hit like 16 untrained plants in there at the same time. Or around 20+ sog grows.

My friend who’s a pro grower uses these for his home grows as well. He calls it his standard for small scale.

6 Likes

This is exactly what one of my tents is. I like it. The divider is a little jank but it works.

3 Likes