Fluffhead

Let’s do this. Day 1.

14 Likes

Ooohhhh

2 Likes

Installed this to the kitchen sink (and ran to ice maker). Will be using this water for first (ever) grow.

6 Likes

Rise and shine sweetheart.

10 Likes

6 Likes

WooO! welcome to the world :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ran a small hose from the RO machine next to the Grobo for ease :laughing::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::droplet:First water change. Easy peasy, lemon :lemon: squeezy

6 Likes

@Fluffhead,

• ((#ItIsAlive)): :innocent: (Congratulations): (:handshake:)

• ((#IWillWatchYouGrow)): :herb::seedling: (:eyes:)

--

:wink: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :sparkling_heart::baby:

3 Likes

6 Likes

Lil cutie :smiley:

2 Likes

She’s in beast mode.

6 Likes

She went topless. So nervous I got the shaky hands :woman_facepalming:t2: :heart:

7 Likes

Looking good! I hear ya with the nerves about topping the 1st time. I imagine I looked something like this the 1st time I topped… :joy:tenor-2

7 Likes

:rofl: GIF game :muscle:

4 Likes

Going in for a haircut tonight. Styles and suggestions appreciated :scissors: :deciduous_tree: :tipping_hand_woman:t2:

5 Likes

Post trim.

5 Likes

Got some rest and fresh water :sweat_drops: . Used magnet :magnet: hooks to gently open her up a bit. Fluffy! Even after a slight second trim :scissors:

7 Likes

Grobo’s room got some upgrades this morning. Nothing but laundry :basket: to do :hourglass_flowing_sand: and watch the grass grow :seedling::tanabata_tree::leaves::four_leaf_clover::shamrock::herb:

Alexa and Grobo are chilling together. Spa, channel :woman_in_steamy_room:t4: 73 SiriusXM :radio: is playing for Fluffhead. She’s also a fan of channel 29 :tropical_fish:.

Where should I store my back up coco pod​:hole:? :sweat_drops::droplet::dash::fog::fountain::bulb::shower::potable_water::green_heart::green_circle:

Also, does that close up look a lil white to you? :right_anger_bubble::white_circle:

10 Likes

Shorty.

7 Likes

Looking beautiful! I’d definitely extend the late veg on her tho.

5 Likes