Fluffhead

What @pyromancy said :+1:t3:

3 Likes

Luckily I haven’t needed much of 1 or 2. Installed the RO filter because the drinking water where I live is disgusting. I’m glad I invested in the RO tankless filter. Saved a lot of money in the long run. I would install them in the showers if I had the $ :laughing: I put foil tops on the nutes , cleaned the area up and took them out.

Off to drain and fill. Thanks y’all! :green_heart: @FireGuy @Todd.grobo @pyromancy

6 Likes

Hell yes!~ So close to the end, congrats!

Yeah I don’t use much #1 or #2 at all with Distilled either. I really wanna get a RO system soon though, I hate the jugs… I recycle them all but still… you know. Wish I didn’t need them at all, which in turn means less are produced :confused:

I’m on my 2nd grow and there’s only like an inch and a half out of the #1 bottle and even less of #2

4 Likes

No need to remove bottles flush stage starts at the end of flowering

4 Likes

@Todd.grobo when I harvest, if I go counter clockwise :alarm_clock: instead of :mantelpiece_clock: wise, what do you think will happen?

1 Like

Dont harvest yet…

4 Likes

Bad joke. :woman_facepalming:t2: Not harvesting yet lol

5 Likes

Lol I figured you were joking :stuck_out_tongue:

You might break the fabrics of the universe if you harvest counter-clockwise… be careful. I want to get to the end of one of my grows before the world falls apart O_O

5 Likes

I did go ahead and move to flush on the schedule. Although small, these branches are getting pretty heavy.

Happy Cranberry Orange :tangerine: Muffin Day

12 Likes

Shower Skunk and Bathroom Bud

(Fluffhead 2.0 seedling and Afghan Auto, grower’s choice)

Quarantweed experiments :microscope:

8 Likes

Nice! Is that from the light through the glass there?

5 Likes

Yep. Thought it might be interesting :face_with_monocle: I topped the auto. Sometimes I leave the overhead light on during the day :woman_shrugging:t2: Other than that, no maintenance except water :droplet: and :cactus: fan sometimes @pyromancy

5 Likes

Awesome! They are looking prettty fine :slight_smile:

How old are they respectively? I am curious. I can only imagine that a sun grow is a little slower than something like the Grobo or a tent.

I have a seedling that’s about a week old but it’s super tall and spindly and hasn’t progressed a ton yet in leaf growth. Hoping it stays strong enough and doesn’t topple over. Seems pretty healthy though, I’ve given it a lot of love and attention. I do currently have it in front of my Grobo light with the door open because sun is pretty scarce this past week (If only she was born the week before, plenty of sun!) I figured I can give it a couple hours of light each day to help it through the early phase and then hopefully let it do it’s thing in the window.

5 Likes

I’ll try to go back and figure out their birthdays :birthday: lol. They were both terribly spindle like! (Outdoor solar lights). I moved them away. I read you can replant them right up to the bottom flowers. :woman_shrugging:t2: I didn’t think Fluffhead 2 was gonna make it. It kept grooving and falling over, bending towards the light. But then after a replant, it seems to be coming along. I started turning the light off at night. Figured they could use some sleep :zzz:

1 Like

Oh wow so you planted the entire stem up till the top part?

3 Likes

Went as high as I felt comfortable. Waited for it to do it’s best without assistance first :woman_shrugging:t2: Will see what type of root issues I experience

i found some older pictures. I think I planted them right after “the ozone incident”. One month?

8 Likes

Stupid cilantro fail

1 Like

Nice! I’m assisting mine with the a bit of Grobo light so hopefully it can make it past this young stage, but I bet I could mound the soil up around it softly if needed to give it some more support if needed.

So that’s cilantro you’re growing there on the side? :smiley: Didn’t work out?

2 Likes

Yeah, I don’t think the roots liked the light.

1 Like

12 Likes