Fluffhead

So many white pistols not even close yet but pretty

1 Like

I need to work on my words to describe smells. It’s very nice :+1:t3:

8 Likes

Water :droplet: change :seedling::leaves: Was able to put the Microscope in front of my phone camera :camera:

7 Likes

Clear still but you have almost 2 weeks so right on track

4 Likes

Happy fall :maple_leaf: :leaves: changed out 3-5
Pumpkin :jack_o_lantern: spiced bread :bread:

10 Likes

6 Likes

Couple weeks to go for sure. Looking good!

4 Likes

Green Green Bean Casserole :shallow_pan_of_food:
(Made with MCT oil from MBM)
Happy Holidays

11 Likes

She’s lookin mad cute! Good work :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you :green_heart: Im trying to get some pics of the change in the tricomes. Very interesting :thinking: Shorty looks like she’s gonna bring in a wee harvest. :pray:t2: She’s pretty thirsty.

5 Likes

12 Likes

Another week or two for sure

4 Likes

I feel like it reversed stacked :laughing: I’m so happy it’s doing well! Looking like a yield from my first seed, first try, first grobo. I couldn’t be more happy I’ve made it this far. I assumed the worst and it’s really been great :+1:t3: Increased my confidence about my abilities overall. Thanks :blush: I’ve now got my next grow down to two strain choices :star_struck:

8 Likes

Extended a week :christmas_tree:

8 Likes

11 Likes

Ready for flush!

5 Likes

Thanks @Todd.grobo what exactly does “flush” mean. Will search the forum after this as well. :v:t3:

1 Like

Flush is the last stage of your grow. No nutes are dispensed during water changes to allow the plant to not have any nutes stored and give a better smoke.

6 Likes

Thanks @FireGuy, can I go ahead and take the nute bottles out?

1 Like

#1 and #2 will still be used to balance your pH if needed

#3, #4, and #5 will not dispense when you do your first drain/fill in Flush stage. If I was you, I would shift schedule to flush, do a fresh drain and fill.

Some people here will say to disconnect the bottles, but if the Grobo is working right it will not dispense. Your choice; can sit and watch or just disconnect em…

8 Likes