Fluffhead

I think I may know what it is…I did one thing differently in that room that I’ve never done before yesterday. I ran an ozone generator for 90 minutes. :woman_facepalming:t2: Moving that thing to another room ASAP!

3 Likes

If the water level is getting that low, that could be why they’re curling up/canoeing. Or was that pic taken during a drain/fill?

Another idea might be to foliar feed some RO water right before the lights go out, particularly on/around the leaves that are drying up.

3 Likes

I top the water off almost every day or every other day. I don’t think it’s that. :scream: will look up the foliar feeding

3 Likes

On the plus side, the odor was completely removed for the appraisal of the house. :woman_shrugging:t2::woman_facepalming:t2: You grow you learn :face_with_hand_over_mouth::green_heart::womans_hat: fluffhead lookin like a t-Rex :t_rex: right now

4 Likes

Took off some damaged leaves

7 Likes

Got a message from Danielle, they are awesome.

For those interested: I use RO water. I’ve never used anything but the grobo nutrients. I’ve never calibrated or cleaned the probes. This is my first grow.

I misted the leaves with some water.

While I did the water change and looked at the roots again, I noticed a problem. The plastic cover wasn’t all the way down, thus causing the whole base to be uneven.

I adjusted this.

8 Likes

Here’s the good

9 Likes

It was the ozone that caused the shock. Danielle also echoed @Chad_Johnson - late veg until second fan. Going full on into flower. First time Im ever seeing this. Some pistils have turned amber.

Pic from some weird microscopic app I tried out.

9 Likes

Cool pic! And its funny you say that bc I’m about to have my house ozoned. But they are going “super ozone” it :joy: i made up the term, not them. But they told us we have to remove all plants and animals for 36 hrs or they will die. So it definitely makes sense that caused the shock. Looking great tho! Its amazing how resilient they can be

5 Likes

Im trying to GIF but my game is bad. @Chem13dog?

giphy.com-media-IbsQ8L4PTQ53SH7FnL-giphy.gif

I packed the generator up and returned it. Never again :persevere:

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing your grow! My plant is small and bushy too. Love it!

4 Likes

Thank you! First time growing this plant :seedling: ever.

5 Likes

https://www.allgrowers.com/t/3d-icon-avatar-how-to/7716?u=chem13dog

3 Likes

Here you go @Fluffhead… This should help your GIF GAME. GIF’s in messages is the same thing. Download/ Save to your device then upload using the little pic symbol in lower right hand corner of the text editor on AG when creating a message/post. :arrow_lower_right:

tenor_gif519261879405751209001_1600938567450

4 Likes

6 Likes

Resilient indeed! Got some new growth.

9 Likes

12 Likes

Beautiful symmetry! Good stuff!

3 Likes

Dang what a gorgeous girl. Cant wait to see her grow nice and thick and full of trichs :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

5 Likes