Fluffhead

Thank you @Chad_Johnson

I haven’t had any time to read up on that. This is the furthest I’ve ever gone with this plant. I have some farming and agricultural experience, but this is where my green thumb fades.

6 Likes

Im happy to help!! I actually just picked up a lot of those points with my current grow from all the fantastic people in this forum. The plant im literally growing right now, i was asking when to transition… ive finally had the time to do a lot of reading… and learning from people in here and its starting to click. It makes each grow more and more exciting as the knowledge grows.

7 Likes

Go 'head girl, don’t you stop

5 Likes

Grow baby grow! Hey, I just noticed your nute bottles don’t have the silicone/rubber caps… you shouldve gotten some that go over the top with small holes to feed the tubes through. Its probably not a necessity but without them, be careful not to drop any pieces of anything in the bottles. Plant is a beaut!

4 Likes

Oh!!! That’s what those are for!!! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::woman_facepalming:t2:

2 Likes

Lady has a thic stalk :seedling:

7 Likes

Looks great, get em girl gogogogo

3 Likes

Girl :girl:…you’ll be a woman, :soon:

6 Likes

Looking strong :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Get :up:

5 Likes

Been hands off this week, and she does what she loves: fluffs. Uncovering some flower sites tonight :scissors:

5 Likes

Welcome to flower :)! She bushed up on you! Looking really good. I am very interested to see how much she stretches here soon.

5 Likes

I’ve done some “training” with the magnetic :magnet: hooks. I think that’s one reason she’s a shorty. I basically used my knowledge from growing herbs and food. I did what I could do encourage the largest number of flowering areas. Ive loved :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: this journey. Morning after. Nutes tomorrow. In progress

4 Likes

Day dreaming :sleeping_bed::deciduous_tree::herb::seedling::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::green_heart:

7 Likes

Growing in the Grobo, you are gonna need bigger jars bro!

6 Likes

Took off 2 small under branch bud sites. They weren’t getting enough light. Knew at some point some will go so the others can grow. :seedling: The top ones are growing pistils extremely quickly.

5 Likes

Quite a surprise today…opened grobo and the leaves :leaves: started curling towards the top… I looked under the hood and there’s roots going in quite a few interesting directions. Tried to gently get them away from the probes. Any other thoughts?

4 Likes

Hmm that sure is strange… good catch on the roots I feel…

I googled it a bit and the most common answers are either

• Too low of humidity
  • Heat stress

Are you monitoring the RH and temp inside the box? That’s about all I got for you at the moment…

Potentially a pH issue too maybe… I would hope not.

5 Likes

Drained and filled water…could def be a temperature issue. I’ve tried to control it, but I live somewhere very hot :hot_face:. Going to remove some of the damaged leaves. Put a ticket in to check the other data. :woman_shrugging:t2: Good luck girlfriend

Thanks for checking on us @pyromancy!

5 Likes

Well no problem… the roots look good imo, all the same color (looks darker in the res but I think thats just cuz of the water from the way it looks)

Big fluctuations from temperature from day to night could lead to some stressing too. If you live where it’s hot, then there’s a chance your temps could be rising up in the high 80’s into 90’s which can be super tough for plants, especially when they are trying to flower I would imagine?

A hot and dry climate would probably a stressor too… like 20% humidity and 90 degrees outside

Good call on the support ticket.

Wish we could see the data ourselves. They are out of the office until Wednesday.

5 Likes