First time growth

Isn’t that how lollipoping goes. They say it supposed to look like palm trees

im not that experienced but that does not look right … anyone with more knowledge than me?

I don’t know shit either. All I learn was what u watch on YouTube. This is my first plant. To experiment on and see what I should and should not do and when should I cut and not cut and how much. I’m a idiot lol

2 Likes

naw i googled it … i think your right … wow man learn something new everyday

1 Like

I’m just testing the waters before I actually do a professional grow. I’m trying to figure out how to seperated branches in the Grobo cause the branches are in sets of two and the lower one are being kill off by the highest ones which is why I trim like that so it can catch up. Is it worth it ?

1 Like

… post #35

- - - [2021-07.07]:

Jul 7, 9:20 AM

@Alec_Blade,

• (Let Her Recover From Here):

- - - [2021-07.13]:

@Alec_Blade,

~~~

@Alec_Blade,

• (#YourGrowYourCall):

• (I Shared Above Here For You, Different Strategies To Get Your Colas Away From The Light): (As I :eye: Shared Above, This Photo I Used Hooks To Get Them Away From The Light [:bulb:]):

- - - [2021-08.11]:

@Alec_Blade,

- - - [2021-09.02]:

@Alec_Blade,

• (When You See :microscope::eye: What You Want, You Can Chop :axe: Her Down While The Lights :bulb: Are On, -Then-): (You Will Be Prompted To Drain Your Unit, Make Sure You Cover Your [PH] Sensor):

~~~

@Alec_Blade,

• (It Has To Be In Flush To Be Flushing): (Tell Tail Signs That The Plant Wanted More Food, Is When The Plant Starts Feeding Off From [ItSelf]):

- - - [2021-09.10]:

@Alec_Blade,

• (No Light In Dry Mode, Did You Get Your PH-Sensor In Storage Solution -Before- It Dries Out):? :question:

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

3 Likes

Having problems. She won’t stop growing tall and is getting burn now. What should I do. When does she stop growing and start flowering. This is the flower stage and she just growing to the ceiling

2 Likes

Oo I’m fuk then. I have no idea what to do. I can move it to the side and just let the fan leaves in the side just burn but it can’t just keep growing where it going to go lol thoughts plants know when it ain’t big enough to grow. Should I trim anything above the second fan or leave it

1 Like

Should I cut off the fan leaves that burn or use it as a shield so it don’t burn the center of the coalas

1 Like
3 Likes

I’m in the flower stage can’t be doing any of that right now maybe next grow

Ok then, good luck.

2 Likes

Pushing the pod down should give you 1-3 ", I can see in the photo its pushed up.

2 Likes

I just push it down gave me a little space. Hopefully it don’t smash to the ceiling again.

1 Like

if it does (and when I say it, I mean the back right branch at the top), if it does, that is a good branch to bend at a 90 degree angle down and to the left. No buds or anything back there it would block and you would get a lot more light to it and other bud sites. It will require a pinch in the stem to “gently break” it to allow you to bend it down. Once bent, harness it in place with magnets. Let us know what you decide, curious to see if shes done stretching.

1 Like

She just been in a growing mood thag back right is the one I’m worry about. It’s a very thick branch compare to the others like that one going to be a fat one. Now besides that. What should I trim. Everything bellow the second fan isn’t growing anymore leaves or noting. But the tops got huge ass fan leaves. Also should I cut off the fan leaves that burn. How much should I remove from each branch

My rule of thumb is any fan leaf with a stem that is an inch or longer, in your case since its so late in flower, I would go higher so maybe 1.5 - 2 " long stem. I see at least 6 in your photos. See how she looks after that, you might be good.

1 Like

Ok so next Tuesday when I change water to fresh water I take out those giant ass fan leaves since I’m sure they be bigger by next Tuesday

1 Like

I notice the fan leaves stem changes from green to brown when they a certain length. I usually wait till they brown stem then cut them

2 Likes

Here a update. She flowering and their only about two weeks left. Should I extended the flower stage? If she not like big after the last days before flush??

3 Likes