First time growth

I’m trying to get the maximum yield but this is my first plant. Purple Haze hybrid. So far we are in late vegetarian. I had extended it since I top it and been lollipoping it since. Am I’m doing everything great. When should I stop extending the time or should I continue to try to make it grow longer ? Does it stop growing longer threw transition stage and flower. Also do I still lollipop it in those stages. When should I stop lollipoping it and leave it alone so it can produce bud. Sorry for all the questions but that’s how I learn. Here is the stage and date and how the plant looks now

Also what is transition mean and what flush. Remember first time

Germination 10/10
Early vegetation 14/14
Late vegetation 38/42
Transition 0/14
Flower 0/41
Flush 0/10

2 Likes

3 Likes

Purple Haze, should be in transition at bottom of second fan, id extend late veg 1 more week. Do not do anymore trimming or pruning or topping your time has passed. This thing needs a bit of TLC and some recovery time. Topping should be done between day 21-25 if possible. Some plants might be a full 10 days later. She looks like a bit of shock atm. So id just leave her be and see how she comes around. Its a photo period right? not an auto. If its an auto, that will be the cause of the issue.
Bud starts in week 3-5 of flower (inc transition)
www.growweedeasy.com great easy fun place to start.

Good start so far and welcome to AG

6 Likes

Ok it’s feminize seed. So you said no more triming. I know she will bounce into this after a week because everything I trim her like that and a week later she looked like his

4 Likes

So I guess I leave her alone from now on. Any advice u wana teach me on my second growth of this same plant. When should I top and trim it and how often and when should I stop. Teach me sensei

2 Likes

Ok good to know as at least the problem is solved. So shes just in a bit of shock. That was a substantial trim. Try to keep it to 30% or less and give it at least a few days in between.
Always make sure to give her fresh water on major trims like that. She will appreciate all the fresh nutrients.
Shell continue to grow but definitely needs some time to recover and time in LATE VEG. If you let her go into transition without recovering you will have a stunted plant. Id give her at least 7-10 days and then flip, i think shell shoot up well after that trim.

4 Likes

Since your growing in a box and dont have constant recover time from topping i only recommend once and early like day 21-25. Youll have just hit 5 nodes. In the grobo you really want 4-8 or 6-8 branches getting prime light for them for you to get a good harvest. Anything more than that and either your buds wont get enough light to fatten or your buds wont get thick and dense because there is too many to disperse energy too. you were wise to thin them out but in the grobo they need just a little bit of TLC after that kind of work.

5 Likes

So no more trimming n let this new added week to run by and I send a updated pic so u can see if I should let transition happen

1 Like

Yeah just leave her be for at least 4 days. Problem with plants is we need patience :slight_smile: no magic seeds, although thats a billion dollar invention
:slight_smile:

5 Likes

My last grow was purp haze (ilgm) and it grew very tall in the grobo so i wouldn’t worry about it trying to reach second fan just a little bf looking good tho!

2 Likes

Ok this how she is now

do I continue to leave her alone till she enter transition

5 Likes

Leave her for a few more days looks good

3 Likes

In 4 more days transition stage starts

1 Like

2 Likes

Just doing a water change. Here the schedule

How it going. So close to transition. Should I trim or leave alone

4 Likes

Omg so pretty now. Let her go to transition. You can cut her again on day 2 or 3 of flowering. Not until then let her be for that full time
Awesome alec

3 Likes

Thank you so much. I really appreciate it. I guess I hit u ip 3 days in the flowering stage.

2 Likes

Yeah from here out lots of.chilling. it fing sux lol

The branch above bottle 3 id cut off completely as it wont reach high enough
Rest look good though i double checked
If its just the leaf leave it

1 Like

It’s a fab leaf lol

1 Like