How does she look? Day 105 day 39/41 of flowering

She’s a hybrid (California Dream) By looking at the picture, what did I do wrong? It’s a whole lot going on😩!! I was so confused off this grow.

1 Like

Don’t say where did I go wrong!!! Smoke :smiley: plant another and have fun… it’s all good

5 Likes

Yeah I agree with mark. Nothing you did wrong. Hybrids are tricky cause it’s like rolling the dice where is it going to be sativa or indica dom. Yours is sativa dom for sure lol
If this is your first grow, something like this can be very challenging and confusing on what to do. Luckily we have awesome people who are here with great advice. That or the Grobo team for sure, just next time pay attention to how fast she’s growing a day once you start flower and super crop accordingly, that or you know that this cultivar just isn’t best suited for the unit is all.
And if your unsure about anything don’t hesitate to DM any of the champs, we’re more than happy to help :+1:

3 Likes

I second that @Russel_Richardson haha. @BigNif_313 I have not been shy about asking for help here on AG and I could not have gotten to where I am today without the assistance I have received here. We are so lucky to have this incredible community behind us! Get involved and don’t hesitate to post what’s on your mind! No matter how big or small the matter, someone here will be happy to take a look and help you figure it out!

3 Likes

@BigNif_313,

• (#NewIdeas): :brain: :bulb: :fallen_leaf: :white_check_mark: :green_thumb:

• (We have [12 Colas] on this Girl): (Using Hooks to keep them away from the Light [:bulb:]): (Still have some Brown Leaves Too [:fallen_leaf:]):

alice-in-wonderland_large..GIF--

https://www.allgrowers.com/search?q=tootall%20%20user%3Asilvergrobo

--

- - -

• ((#Harvest)): :clap:

--

:wink: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :sparkling_heart:

4 Likes

Yes saw that about 2 weeks ago. So what I did was take off a dead leaf from the bottom and stuffed it up there to prevent the flower from burning :hot_face:. I’m trying

3 Likes

Thank you so much :blush:

2 Likes

Thank you so much :blush: !!

1 Like

:raised_hands:t4::raised_hands:t4::raised_hands:t4::raised_hands:t4:

2 Likes

1 Like

@BigNif_313 How did this grow turn out? How was the harvest? Quality? Weight? We are all dying for an update!

1 Like

Get the chainsaw ready!

1 Like

I’m in flush right now until Friday. Then it’s harvest time :raised_hands:t4::raised_hands:t4::raised_hands:t4:

1 Like

We’d really like to see some pics! What was the strain again?

1 Like

Absolutely I will! California Dream is the strain, I’m so excited :laughing:

3 Likes

Very smokable😎

2 Likes

Nice job!

2 Likes

Thank you :blush:

1 Like

Any updated pics of the plant?

1 Like

She sleep right now, however I got you tmw. I’m harvesting her tmw :upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face:

2 Likes