First Time Grower - White Widow Auto ILGM

Hello everyone,

First grow attempt in my grobo, I ended up using a white widow auto seed for this grow happy to see a sprout on day 5.

10 Likes

Well you picked a great beginner strain. WW is one of my all time faves. Easy to grow, resilient, pungent, beautiful to look at and stony as hell. Great choice. I’ve just popped a white widow x big bud. :+1::v:

4 Likes

Oh wow, so it poked through around day 5. I had a few issues with my unit on day 2 - so I guess I’ll keep an eye around day 4-6’ish and see if anything happens.

Must be the coolest feeling, seeing that first sprout!

Congrats!

3 Likes

I concur! Was exciting this morning to see it sprouting on mine as well

4 Likes

@Enron,

((#ItIsAlive)): :innocent:

:wink:

--

((#Auto)):

--

:thinking:

--

((#TeamHasGotYouCovered)): :clap:

@ Bplatinum9 for the win:

--

((#TeamWorkMakesTheDreamWork)): :green_thumb:

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart::green_thumb:
--

1 Like

Day 11 (Day 1/14 early veg) so far no issues with my plant :).
Just curious if anyone knows when to start with some LST on autoflowers, I’m finding some conflicting information online and I don’t want to do anything wrong. (Any clarification would be greatly appreciated)

1 Like
1 Like

Day 16 (Day 6/14 early veg)

So far my PH when I’m testing has been in a good range 5.8-6.1, the only additive that I have been using is hydro guard. I submitted a trouble ticket a few days ago and Stephen said the nutes were a little light and to just do a drain/fill and I have. My question is does my plant look like its healthy? The first set of leaves seems to be a tiny bit discolored, but the new sets appear fine.

I might just be paranoid but I was looking for any feedback or advice. Thanks!

1 Like

Doesn’t look healthy to me. Hope you get everything worked out.

Looks good :+1: often times growers will experience issues with their first and second set of leaves but its only a big problem when it effects the new leaves and yours seem to be healthy. Just keep.an eye out for discolorations, drooping, and drying from here and when your plant gets more leaves you will be able to discard the bad set. Its always best if your freaking out to put in a ticket or ask the champions on allgrowers for help and piece of mind.

2 Likes

Thanks, I heard from Stephen and all should be good now hopefully just wait and see.

I have to say the grobo support team is awesome! It’s incredible how fast they respond to tickets and how helpful they are with everything. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Keep us posted! image

2 Likes

I had a few leaves with discoloration day 14-18 I submitted a support ticket and everything appeared fine.

Day 27

Everything seems to being going well now :), I was about to start trimming the lowest set fan leaves that were discolored ( open to any pruning advice/suggestions)

2 Likes

Looks like you can top and take off those bad leaves.

1 Like

Day 34, just trimmed some of the lower level growth and a few fan leaves that where smothering the rest of the canopy. No current issues and looking pretty good :slight_smile:

2 Likes