Did I make the right choice

Candy kush auto Day 45: This is my first auto so I don’t know too much about them, I just flipped her to flower today and I am wondering if I made the right move? Thoughts and advice appreciated

3 Likes

What do you mean flipped to flower?! Autos flip themselves to flower when they are ready. You shouldn’t have to adjust the light schedule at all. What recipe are you using on the grobo?

3 Likes

I’m using the correct recipe. Forgot to mention I am a beta user. On my app it gives me a option for flower

1 Like

Candy kush auto

Light schedule doesn’t change when it’s in flower on the app i’m thinking maybe nutrients do

1 Like

@Heep101 is correct in that the lights don’t change and saying it’s in flower is a bit disingenuous on my part, but hey. Gotta name the stage something. :wink:

@Exodus1992 you are also correct. Each stage has a different pH and EC value.

Hope she starts to show flowers soon, you can always extend the flower stage too.

Best of luck,
Stephen

4 Likes

Thank you Stephen! Appreciate it Glad I didn’t pick the wrong recipe kind of had me freaking out for a minute

2 Likes

Hey @Exodus1992,

We are all here to help each other succeed. The system is designed to be automated and help out all growers (heh, see what I did there?) but a dedicated individual like yourself that is willing to do some research, read the notifications weekly and ask intelligent questions here is going to really benefit and see their grow flourish.

Good vibes,
Stephen

5 Likes

((#TeamWorkMakesTheDreamWork)):

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart::groboone::green_thumb:

2 Likes