First time grobo grow

almost there, looking great! Congratulations

4 Likes

Looks great.
She’s gonna bulk up again soon. Great grow!
Additional lights going great. Amazing!

2 Likes

Are you growing in a grobo and if you are how do you synchronize the light to Grobo lights
And what kind of lights are they please show your set up

Yes I see you are growing in a Grobo still interested to find out what type of lights you have and how to synchronize them with the machine

1 Like

Here’s a similar post not the same as this thread, but this was a recent post of how someone added additional light to the Grobo. They manually would turn on the lights but relied on a timer to turn them off. Critical Purple Auto - The Repeater @Chad_Johnson is the mad scientist behind the design!

Realistically it is doable with any timer and any light that will fit inside the Grobo. I think one that is applied in flower may help but I am not quite sure how much more. The link above is pretty tell-tale, though…

I am eager to apply a similar method

3 Likes

5 Likes

I installed the same lights in my grobo. Really seems to help… i even had 2 grams buds less than 4 inches from the bottom of the plant

3 Likes

Hello friends, yes, the light works. Could be a little stronger. I might get another set for my next time.

2 Likes

Mine have 6 sections and seems a bit stronger… so strong they burn the plant at max setting

2 Likes

How are the magnet hooks on the bottom of the Grobo sticking did you put metal under the plastic Grobo cover

2 Likes

Looks like hot glue or epoxy to me. Just guessing that is.

1 Like

I take hot glue. Easy fix. Easy loose

Wow that is a great idea you are the man

3 Likes

After two days of WiFi connection problems with failed airpump and light plan shift back to the start.

3 Likes

Hi :fist_right:

Just caught a picture of your rear internal corner lights :wink:

Very Cool :sunglasses:!!..

Do you have any details please bud :fist_right:

1 Like
2 Likes

Today was the day my heart was bleeding. When I saw what happened within two days. Fuck off. I had to cut the whole branch off. The rest still looks good. Humidity rose to 87%, now it’s 67% again

4 Likes

What do you think I should do with the rest of it … It is quite a lot see photo with the hand

3 Likes

If possible smash/press it m8 for Dabs :wink::metal::seedling::seedling::seedling:

What happened anyway :flushed:!.. Mould :thinking:

I can see it now :flushed:!:face_with_symbols_over_mouth:!

I feel ya pain bud :worried:!:-1:!

Maybe Smashin might be off too if it bad m8 :roll_eyes:! If u Can save any a press is a good investment trust me :fist_right:

2 Likes

I use these when burping & storage with the Gel :fist_right:

2 Likes