First time grobo grow

![IMG_20210219_225842|375x500](upload://
Hello everyone first time grower…
LST technic
Topping done
Day 51 early veg.
White widow

8 Likes

Day 51 is transition stage,have you experienced problems?
What stages did you extend?
Is she an auto or photoperiod? :eyes::seedling:

3 Likes

She is in early veg. 38 days now… 54 days total grow time.
She is a photo periode

3 Likes

Its a long time for her height is she a indica or hybrid? :eyes::seedling:

3 Likes

You might want to consider pushing her to Late Veg and letting her grow out there until you are ready for flower.

Early Veg vs. Late Veg - Early Veg has half the dose of nutrients and the water fills to medium level.

If she was in Late Veg she would be getting more nutrients and have access to more water.

5 Likes

First connection problems then water temp. To high.
She grows very slow…
50%indiva 50%sativa fem.
Royal queen seed

4 Likes

I change it to late veg. 1 week ago and I get a nutrition burn on the tip of leaves and then I get back to early veg.

2 Likes

He did take a bunch off the top, back there in the jar, which could have stressed it!
image image image image

5 Likes

Topping done but not for clone… In the jar I get a bag seed… For a try.

3 Likes

Ok cool! I think we will just have to wait to see what she can do! :eyes::seedling:

2 Likes

We’ll see where the journey takes us :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Is it possible that the air is sucked in by the air pump is to warm and that my plant grows worse. …

1 Like

Water temp. Varies between 66.2 °f and 74.3 °f.

3 Likes

She looks very nice… i was also nervous with my first grow being too small. So i extend late vegde for a week… before i realized it double size during transition and 1st week of flower… from there i was nervous it would get too big… my next grow, i will follow the receipe

3 Likes

@Baumi1981 Yes, it is definitely possible that the air pump is pulling in hot air and increasing the temp of the water.

I noticed this during my first grow and decided I had the unit too close to the wall. Try to have at least 6 inches of space between the unit and any walls.

Lastly, there is a service door panel in the back lower corner of the unit. I remove this so fresh air can enter easier. The air pump is located right next to that service panel so I believe it pulls in cooler air.

7 Likes

Thx she looks good… Lst works. 52 days. Today I Chang the setup to late veg. We will see… Last time about 2 weeks ago… She doesn’t like it… Leave tips get rusty… And I change back to early veg. :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Hey @Baumi1981,

Sounds like you have been in touch with the support team and have a great grasp on what your plant likes and doesn’t at this stage. Good for you! Involved growers always have the best success. With your mix of LST and HST, I’m not at all surprised that you have extended your recipe so much.

Keep opening up that canopy and adding bud sites and you will be rewarded in 2-3 months for sure. Nice work!

Cheers,
Stephen

PS - Try and keep res temps under 70

5 Likes

@ around the same stage myself bud :wink:

First strech I’ve reached :roll_eyes:! & already extended 1wk
Looking @ another to second fan & then into Transition

4 Likes

The route is the goal.
Looks great.
We make it…

4 Likes