First Grow - MK Ultra (ILGM) **HARVESTED 249 Grams**

You’re good! You should play those guess that weight games and score lol :laughing:

6 Likes

That’s a record! Awesome grow. Congrats :slight_smile: :clap:

6 Likes

That’s insane! Those buds look amazing, enjoy! Not even gonna lie I’m totally jealous, great job and can’t wait till you’re next grow

6 Likes

Belated congratulations on a most excellent harvest!! Been mia as you know, wow, check out those pics!!! Drooling over here! :drooling_face: :drooling_face: :clap: :clap: :clap:

4 Likes

Congratulations nice looking buds wish the grobo could do that on its own. Now are you going to go straight tent or run another the same way?

4 Likes

@AandM-farms, thanks I am super happy to cross the finish line. It feels like a ton of weight was lifted off my shoulders and the first grow anxieties are now gone.

I do not plan on growing plants this big again with the grobo, there were a lot of risks of a failed grow this route, I had to take extreme measures to ensure I came out on top with my mistake of overcrowding the grobo. I will shoot for normal grobo grows in my grobo and use my tent for multi-plant runs

I may consider putting it into a 2x4 tent during flower, but that only depends if I decide to expand my flowering tents to 2 and the timing is right. I am also currently occupied with building a veg rack for cannabis, and mushrooms.

Here are my 2 new grows that I am currently running :groboone: and :tent:

7 Likes

Can’t wait to see your future grows :+1:t3:

5 Likes

tenor-1

8 Likes

How did you do this? App?

5 Likes
8 Likes

Ever have trouble with the macro solutions being to thick or having to big of organic chunks in it and clogging this 16 gauge?

1 Like

Honestly I don’t use any products like that so I’m afraid I can’t answer that for you Zac.

3 Likes

Congrats!! What a learning experience! I’m assuming that you learned a thing or two as well :wink:
I really appreciate your attention to detail and data collection methodology - an inspiration. Can’t wait to see if you’re going to be able to restrain yourself on your next grow now that you know the capabilities. :laughing:

5 Likes

Thank you @Centervillain definitely an amazing learning experience and there are still alot more for me to learn, like keeping the plant inside the grobo :laughing:.

Next grows are up and running but they are still young and not much to update on. Stay tuned :wink:.

8 Likes

Cure Day 6

The aroma is starting to get pretty loud in the jars and went from smelling like Gas, Melon, Milk to smelling more like OG. I have been taking sample smokes off the basic batch every night to get an idea of how the smoke is evolving each day and the smoke is ultra smooth and ash is white, even with the small leafy buds… It takes about 3-5 minutes to really kick in but it kicks in really hard. Great for sleeping.

19 Likes

Wait till you start saving your crystal and cooking with it omg

6 Likes

They look :eyes: really nice :+1:t2: is it really sticky

4 Likes

They are very sticky like glue

5 Likes

Did u want it to be more for sleep I like those a lot dispensary around here don’t make it like that more for pain then anything

4 Likes

What would be the best for pain and sleep cause my body hurts 24/7 no lie after all my surgeries I was never normal again…

6 Likes