Northern Lights first grow (auto)

- - - [2021-10.06]:

@Hayden_Gregory,

• (#YouAreDoingAGreatJob): {:green_thumb:}:

• (#TeamHasGotYouCovered): {:green_thumb:}:

• (I_ :eye: Would Extend Until Bottom_ :arrow_down: Of 2nd_ :two: Fan): {:white_check_mark:}:

• (We Don’t Buy_ :moneybag: Them Purposely, -But- Looks_ :eyes: Like We Got Stuck With One_ :one:): (Just looked Like A Pile Of Calyxes Bunched Together, verses Buds): (Just Happy_ :smiley: It Wasn’t A Boy_ :egg:):

{AutoToppedItSelf :top:}:

~~~

- - - [2021-10.26]:

@Hayden_Gregory,

{GentlyBendToPlaceWhereNeeded}:

• (Early On I Did The Chiropractic Technique To Help Bend Them Later):

• (Chiropractic): {Search :mag:}: {ForSoilGrowsOnly, I_:eye: Noticed The Plant In Unit Too Soft For This Technique}:

~~~

- - - [2021-11.09]:

@Gmann,

• (You Two Are So Funny_ :laughing: [#ILoveIt]): {:sparkling_heart:}:

• (You Found It_ :partying_face:):

~~~

- - - [2021-11.15]:

@Hayden_Gregory,

~~~

- - - [2021-11.18]:

@MrtJldrm

~~~

- - - [2021-12.20]:

@Hayden_Gregory,

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

3 Likes

we have the same plant. Day 79.

7 Likes

If my plant turns out anything like yours I will have a pretty decent amount of flower, my plant is on day 33 I extended early veg a week, I have currently 10 pre flowering sights, awesome main cola you have there!

5 Likes

you give your plant Co2? i don’t have it.

1 Like

Yes you can actually on grobo’s website there are some new CO2 products to choose from, or they are coming out very soon, underneath the grow accessories section!

1 Like

I was reading about Co2 emitting mushrooms :mushroom: in a bag. Like the size of a small paper bag. There’s a couple options I seen on the web. The famous jungle store has options. Maybe hang in the back so fans can pull it in? I don’t know that I would put it inside a grobo? Maybe :thinking: it’s cheap enough for me to try on the next I think. This is my first so I don’t want to go Dr. Frankenstein on it. But learning something new every day it seems. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

So here is my baby on Day 38 of growth Tran. day 7/14 Let me know what you guys think as far as trimming so bud sites can get more light I counted 11 sites as of now! @Todd.grobo @Gunk

2 Likes

Your nutrients look about the same as mine. It’s frustrating trying to find this information. Thank you
Plant :seedling: looks amazing :star_struck:. I have ten sites. Eliminated two today that were short. My concern is grobo recommends 4-6 sites but never tell you when to do that? I’m nervous now about the outcome. I’ve seen lots of bud sites good yields.we’ll see. :+1:t2::eyes:

3 Likes

Same Here I am trying to figure out as well when to take the fan leaves off from above my center cola, there are 2 small sites on either side of the middle site that could bring in a couple good sized nugs just need the light! haha Thank you for checking it out and your feed back! @Gunk

2 Likes

@Todd.grobo gave me some good direction today on my plant . I’m sure he’ll do the same for you. He’s awesome and always helpful. Thank you and happy to be a part of your grow. :+1:t2::sunglasses:

3 Likes

It is funny you mention Todd we had a very interesting conversation on the phone on Friday didn’t we :grin:

I know he is a awesome guy, him and Stacy have helped me out tremendously and that is why I will be a customer for life!

3 Likes

Save your lollipopping for day 1 or 2 of flower. Otherwise she looks really healthy

3 Likes

Thank you sir she is growing like crazy!

4 Likes

Amazing :star_struck: plant :seedling:

2 Likes

I’m taking notes Todd :memo: :joy::+1:t2: Glad to be growing. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

LOL Gunk I am glad you are, I am trying to absorb as much as I can as well!

Happy growing my friend!

2 Likes

Here is my girl on day 43 13/14 transition, It looks like she may outgrow the box at the rate she is growing. @Todd.grobo how do you think she is looking? @Gunk @TheDogMan

7 Likes

Looks good. I usually trim a few of the big leaves every fill as I don’t like doing a lot of cutting at one time.

Maybe clip a few near the top so you can see more what is down below and let some light lower. I know many don’t, :grinning: but I left a lot of smalls or popcorn buds down below, so I had to get light to get down there.

3 Likes

Thank you for the heads up up I will take a few off tomorrow when I do a top off!

2 Likes

Looks good. I see some pistols so I bet she’ll stretch a bit more but maybe only 4-5 more inches for now.

Because she’s auto you have done minimal cutting right? I would consider removing some of the larger fan leaves at this point, they do not benefit the plant.

5 Likes