Northern Lights first grow (auto)

So what are you alls thoughts on the girl? center cola is still see through although it looks massive, I am sure just needs to fill in!

7 Likes

Looking nice.

3 Likes

If you’re only 3 weeks in she’ll fill out really, really well. Just be careful the big colas don’t get too too close to that light! I had to really chop up some of my buds bc they were resting on the light and basically cooked to brown crisp :rofl:

2 Likes

LMAO! I will try to keep them maintained I can’t push my cocoa pod down in the res due to the roots have gotten so thick in the lid it won’t allow me to adjust.

1 Like

Looks great. Yeah watch the lights. :+1:t2::sunglasses:

3 Likes

How do you think the process was completed? leaves withered. I’m afraid that I will burn

4 Likes

Looks close. If it were me I’d go another week. I see a couple of amber some milky. Maybe try to bend without breaking branches to get you another week. Definitely don’t want them to burn. Plant looks amazing :star_struck:

2 Likes

They look great man, I would try to push it another week what day are you on flower? I will probably need to extend my flower, I am day 25/50 just wondering what time frame you are on, I cut off one of my sugar leaves to check trichomes everyone is still clear which figures since I am week 3 of flower! They look great, the best way to get a steady shot of trichomes, is the fan leaf on a counter or something so your not holding the bud and can focus on the stability of the jeweler’s loupe!

1 Like

Hello Fellow Growers, Could you provide me with a time line as to when the tops and middles of the buds will fatten I want to say this happens at week 6-7 of flower? also I am Day 25/50 flower, I am using 15ml of bud candy every drain/fill later in that day today happens to be drain and fill! @Mpower11 @FireGuy

4 Likes

I think your right on the bulking time frame. I read it somewhere in here :sunglasses:

2 Likes

All I know is that massive center Cola looks to be hopefully a 7 gram Knug if it chooses to fill out I can not believe the size of that one!

3 Likes

It looks full. Nice :+1:t2: watch the light. You’ll burn that top one :sunglasses:

3 Likes

It will do Ok I am monitoring it once a day still take a few leaves off here and there, hopefully be at least a ounce producer I would be happy with that first grow since I didn’t do anything but let it grow and trim it :joy:

4 Likes

Awesome. I would definitely be proud of her as my first grow. Great job. :sunglasses::star_struck::+1:t2:

4 Likes

Normally week 4 to 6 is flower bulking time from my experience after that more ripping… If mid buds don’t receive a lot of light they most likely will not get that big

5 Likes

Thank you sir she is in week 4 now! We will see and keep an eye on her! Thank you for your feed back!!

4 Likes

Hello everyone, how are you all, I am currently on Day 82 38/50 of flower what are yall’s thoughts currently go ahead and extend at least a week or so I checked my trichomes and all are still clear, plus the buds are not fattening up too much yet? Thoughts? Thank you @TheDogMan @Todd.grobo @Mpower11 @FireGuy @Gunk

7 Likes

If trichs are still clear, extend for sure, might even be more than just a week.

As for the buds, you have a lot of foliage that is 1)robbing light from lower buds and 2)robbing energy for your buds to form. I’m curious how many colas you have going on? I’m a big advocate of having 6-8 colas in Grobo. As the horizontal space is limited, 6-8 seem to give the most “bang for your buck.” Allows space between colas for light to penetrate all the way down, but again that’s just my personal preference. Keep in mind, it could always just be the genetics.

6 Likes

I have roughly 10-13 so that is a big reason I am sure I will do some more trimming and take some excess foliage off that is un needed, almost trim it down to bare bud? Thank you for your feedback I will keep that in mind for my next grow as far as colas go!!

4 Likes

Take off the leaves that don’t have trichs, not sugar leaves. The ones that are extended from the buds. Also noticed your tallest cola is foxtailing which is a sign of heat stress in flower. It’s close to the light so I’d see if you can bend it towards a wall to lower it from the light and reduce that foxtailing from happening.

5 Likes