Northern Lights first grow (auto)

@Gunk @Todd.grobo @Mpower11 @FireGuy

I am just concerned being on day 12/50 of flower how small my buds are still, seems like no progression in them getting any bigger, just more resin production, I am just counting the actual weeks in flower stage transition didn’t really do anything to much? Any tips/help would be nice!!

6 Likes

It should be fine, I worry too every time I look at mine. Same thinking :grinning: should it be bigger, is something wrong, should I add more this or that???

I think your problem was, the wrong recipe before if that happened. Growing an auto using a non auto recipe will put it behind a lot.

You said you already have some Bud Candy, try it in 1/4 doses maybe.

4 Likes

Bud bulking normally happens around Week 4 to 6 of flower

5 Likes

No worries :wink:. Long time to go. :sunglasses::+1:t2:

3 Likes

One of the best things I learned on my first grow from many people here…patience is key. You can’t rush these plants. Take a breath, and enjoy the journey…She’ll get there. You can always extend flower to get her where you want her. Just make sure notes are dispensing on each drain/fill and she’ll get there :wink:.

5 Likes

this is how it looks with me

10 Likes

Looking good.

4 Likes

:star_struck:wow

3 Likes

Looking amazing @MrtJldrm mine is doing pretty well, I was just overthinking the bud size issue, We should roughly get around abouts the same yield, super nice colas you have there!

3 Likes

How is your smell is it now permeating the room your grobo is in, or only when you open your grobo’s door? @MrtJldrm Thank you sir

my balcony is completely covered with windows. my grobo is in the balcony. when i open the door my entire apartment smells like northern lights :joy::joy:. i love that smell.

3 Likes

Awesome I just wanted to ask, hopefully she gets to smelling more here soon!

Here is my lady Day 16/50 of flower the trichomes are really starting to pack on, small buds forming now!
@Gmann @FireGuy

9 Likes

She may go another 6 to 10 inches higher. Especially if the buds develop and swell. Looks great.

6 Likes

Damn, I won’t know what to do :joy: hopefully just cola growth though she has slowed down a ton over the past 5-7 days!

3 Likes

If this were my plant, I’d go heavy on my fan leaf trim. She’s still super bushy, so everything below your upper canopy won’t stack and you’ll just produce popcorn buds. Again, that’s if it was MY plant.

3 Likes

She’s a Monster :flushed:!
Well done U :+1::metal::seedling::seedling::seedling:

That’s the amount of growth I’m after 1 day :crossed_fingers:!:pray:!:wink:!

2 Likes

I am assuming it is genetics of the plant, it has to be, being the only thing I have used is grobo nutrients and I started adding 20ml of bud candy last week going to start adding it every week from now until harvest!

2 Likes

I will trim those buds off soon, being they are so small and not a lot of maturity can I trim them and throw them in the c vault just for shits and giggles or no point in it?

1 Like

If you trim your fan leaves anod get them light, they’ll grow denser. You can always use popcorn bud after harvest, so I guess it all depends on what you do with your product.

2 Likes