Grobo Harvest weight (pole for everyone)

Hello everyone, I just jarred all my NL Some of the bigger buds were still somewhat moist on some sides but with C-Vault they will fair ok with burping after only 3 days of drying, they Probably could have gone easily another 2 days on drying!

My final weight was 138.5 grams with extra moisture evaporation to come I feel as 110-120 grams is a good final weight wonderful first grow results very pleased with this unit!! @Gunk @Todd.grobo @Mpower11 @FireGuy

Gorilla Glue #4 if germinating now!! :grin:

11 Likes

Nice!. I got about that, but mine included a lot of shake and smalls as I used that to infuse with. The next grow, I am going for more larger buds and trim a lot better. I left almost everything on mine this time.

5 Likes

Awesome. Make me want an auto. This photo period crap is for bigger areas I feel. At least with an auto you have a more predictable outcome. I’m not sure where I’m got from here. I would of guessed 72 -92 on the weight. I’m happy for you. So throw an auto in and this is what happens? Very appealing compared to what I got with a photo seed. :+1:t2::sunglasses: i put a lot of effort into and got nothing to brag about. But you just threw it in with minimal trimming until the end and poof over a hundred grams . Makes you think :thinking:

5 Likes

I am only using autos, seems made for the small size of the Grobo to me. I did nothing to mine, not even check anything and I got 3 ounces and sure a good ounce was shake and smalls. I just put that in the Levo 2 and made oil for edibles. Made my first batch of oil yesterday.

Used filtered tap water too. :grinning:

4 Likes

Nice Job looks great!! Cheers

4 Likes

All that from the Grobo? The most I’ve ever got from the Grobo was 56 grams! Wow impressive! What’s the secret?

4 Likes

That has to be a Grobo record!!!

5 Likes

My problem is moisture in jars I have had to un jar and let sit overnight humidity was over 70% Thank you Gunk autos really shine

2 Likes

Alot is moisture still though they were not all the way dry, Reason I say around 110-120G but still amazing outcome

2 Likes

Ohhhh - can’t wait to see what your final weight is.

:peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Nice a few ounces! Make sure to dry good so as to not produce any mold. If it gets to dry the best moisturizer is a piece of corn tortilla a little moistens almost instantly and no taste or smell.
Well done! Make me wanna try that strain myself! :clap::clap:

3 Likes

It is awesome still very fresh and chlorophyll like smelling is use boveda packs in the jars to add or take away moisture!

4 Likes

:fist_right:

Nice 1 bud :+1: Well Done :metal:

I got just over ounce on last :metal: & im off again :seedling::seedling::seedling:

You make me wonder what else I can do for a better grow:

Trim
Hydroguard,
Cannaboost
&
Final Finish

Hopefully this time :pray::crossed_fingers::wink::seedling::seedling::seedling:

3 Likes

Not Scrogging so early is one thing I’m changing & try to get a better Level Canopy :thinking::wink:

4 Likes

All I did was let her grow and add bud candy all weeks of flower! Of course, hydro guard have my GG#4 germinating now did not waster anytime getting the second one going!

6 Likes

Waiting on my new toy :flushed:!:+1:!:rofl:!..

AeroGarden Black Sprout (2020 Model) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08GVSPFMW/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_glt_fabc_69G5BKBRV9GP2TSQVP33

Should speed things up a little :+1:!:metal:!

4 Likes

GG4 is in transition now in my tent, leaves are already sticky to the touch…seems like a good strain!

4 Likes

If you want more yield, stop cutting 3/4’s of the plant off. :grinning: I left a lot of the lower stuff to grow and ended up close to 3 ounces counting shake and smalls. The shake and smalls, about an ounce, I already used making infused oil. The rest I left curing a little longer.

I used Bug Candy and Big Bud with Hydroguard and added Flawless Finish for the flush. FIsh S too but I ran out.

5 Likes

Sweet can not wait to see what I get from her! And how she performs

3 Likes

EDIT: My weight is now down to a reasonable 110 grams after extra moisture loss by the time cure is done 100 grams seems about right not to shabby at all 3.5 ounces is wonderful! I will still have some left of this grow when the next one is harvest time, she will be good and cured by then :joy:

6 Likes