First Grow! - Gorilla Glue Auto by Growers Choice

If you search for “Gorilla Glue Autoflower”, take a look at the one from ILGM. Is that an auto seed recipe, or, do I need to switch to a generic? Thank you for the help!

1 Like

I just searched Gorilla Glue Auto and the ILGM Auto is the third one listed. Choose that one.

6 Likes

Thank you Wake! That’s the one I got. Much appreciated!

6 Likes

So your lights will always be 18 on 6 off. Never changes till the end

6 Likes

First signs of a sprout half way through day 5!

3 Likes

A good amount of growth today!

End of day 5. The seedling has sprouted. No roots visible yet. The bottom of the coco pod is still wet to the point it drips and the top is moist.

Should the coco pod be wet enough to drip? It does not appear to be touching the water.

3 Likes

- - - [2021-05.13]:

May 13, 3:10 AM

@420Bandit,

• (#Welcome): :wave:t4: :wink:

• (#TeamHasGotYouCovered): {:green_thumb:}:

• ((#ItIsAlive)): :innocent: (Congratulations): (:handshake:)

~~~

- - - [2021-06.09]:

@420Bandit,

• (#YouAreDoingAGreatJob): {:green_thumb:}:

• (#YourGrowYourCall):

• (I Would Lift The Bottom Leaves With Supports Until It Gets A Bit Taller): (Lifting The Bottom Leaves Will Help Air Out The Pod For Better Health): (Remember, Any Cutting You Do Might Stress Her Out To Not Grow As Tall As You Want It To):

• (After She Is Bigger -Then- I Would Do The :scissors:): (If They Were [UnHealthy] -Then- That Would Be A Good Reason To Get Rid Of Them As Well): {:wink:}:

- - - [2021-06.21]:

@420Bandit,

• (#YourGrowYourCall): {#:repeat::wink:}:

• (#YouAreDoingAGreatJob): {:green_thumb:}:

• (You Are At A Perfect Height Now To Trim A Little At The Bottom First Like [@Baumi1981] Said [Above+/+Below] Here): {:wink:}:

• (Find Those Colas, To Get The Sites Going To The Light, Like @Stephen 's Video I Shared Above Here With You):

~~~

- - - [2021-07.14]:

@420Bandit,

{:scream: :sparkling_heart:}:

• (My Ending Words Are To Grow It Till The End): (You Didn’t Come All This Way To Loose It On Height Alone):

- - - [2021-07.21]:

@420Bandit,

• (:repeat: :infinity:): (#NowWhereDid_I :eye:SeeThis:question:): {:point_up: :arrow_up:}:

~~~

- - - [2021-09.29]:

@Bigalxxx21,

• (Keep Your Tank Full_ :droplet: To Help With Fluxes): (Keep Both Sensors Cleaned_ :bathtub:): (Keep Your Colas Away From That Light_ :bulb:):

Water_Fill..1~~Water..~~

~~~

- - - [2021-11.11]:

@Bigalxxx21,

--

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::groboone::green_thumb:

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

6 Likes

Thank you! Subscribed to your channel too!

3 Likes

Beginning of grow day 8. Tap root has started.

3 Likes

Pod is still looking a little too wet.

6 Likes

Looking good! Im with @Wake though. It looks like your pod is getting too wet and that could cause “dampening off” problems real soon. I would gently try to raise the coco pod about a half inch.

5 Likes

Thank you and @Wake. I will pull the pod up a bit today.

2 Likes

We’ll see how this does.

4 Likes

Looks great! Your plant will thank you

2 Likes

Much appreciated!

1 Like

The leaves look a bit droopy to me, so, I tried drying out the coco pod a bit. I gently squeezed out some water on the side without the root, dabbed the outside gently with paper towel, and raised it a bit more. The tap root looks nice and white and my first water change was last night (including Hydroguard).

Do you think this seedling looks healthy enough to grow, or, should I start over?

Thank you!!

3 Likes

2 Likes

Looks fine to me.

3 Likes

Thank you @Wake! Reading about growing and doing your first - funny how one second guesses everything.

3 Likes

I have only been growing for less than a year but I can tell you that the more you learn, the less you worry.

5 Likes