[First Grow Ever] Banana Daddy RBX1 by Ethos genetics

Be sure to hold on to your calibration fluids. Those pens needs to be calibrated frequently, so much that I stopped using the ph pen, I only use the ec ones.

3 Likes

Yup you still got at least a week or so before flushing, but you’re getting there

1 Like

Thats the one I had and it was too much work to get it working haha

2 Likes

Here are some reading materials while you wait for her to ripe. I found them useful during the end of my run:

2 Likes

I also did this with the ph pen. I now have the apera ph pen (the $50 one) and works great just make sure you store it in the kcl probe storage solution or some distilled h2o

@joreyes1115 your buds look great! And @Vicc told u right, still a week Vicc’s a pro :ok_hand:t4:
I bet that flower smells incredible! Ethos puts out some sick genetics

2 Likes

Dude I’m so dumb… I just checked the schedule and it says 3 days into flush… I put it back to flowering… for three days I did not know it was in flush because of the grobo is thirsty notification :sob::sob:

1 Like

If you have already did a water change while it was in flush, I would suggest doing another Drain and Fill after it’s moved back to flower to replenish back the nutrients.

2 Likes

Doing that now! Thanks

1 Like

@Vicc
She goes in to flush in two days, I haven’t noticed much growth in the last couple of days.
What do you think?

3 Likes

Can you share more plant photos? Its hard to tell with these trichomes photos. First image, mostly amber, looks reay last image, mostly clear at least another week.

2 Likes

5 Likes

Give her another week, most of her hairs are still standing up. they will start sticking to the buds more when its closer to being ready. They are looking good and fat, good job! You can probably pluck a few fan leaves at the bottom to open up more airflow if you like, just the leaves that have a long stem. Its not necessary but it can help with maturity quicker.

3 Likes

I agree with @Vicc. Everything looks like it’s coming along nicely, way to get this far!!!

How’s the smell?

4 Likes

Hey man just saw this message but the smell is really nice, almost sweet! I got some nee trichome pics to show too! Lmk what you think!
Also I’ve noticed that some of the leaves look like they’re dying but the nugs are much denser!
image|375x500

7 Likes

Yup she will fade as she matures. I actually find it beautiful and I love the color combination when she fades. Keep letting her get denser. She’ll Mature after she’s done densing up

5 Likes

I can’t wait to see how she looks come harvest! Beautiful genetics by Ethos.

3 Likes

@Vicc @OrionsCeiling 2 days into flush, what do you two think? Lost of leaves look withered

7 Likes

Once you hit flush, nutes don’t dispense so the plant pulls food reserves from the leaves and stem…the browning leaves is to be expected. Trichs look good! I see mostly amber so it should be a very chill high.

5 Likes

Looks good! She looks just almost ready. Must be exciting for you!

5 Likes

Yeah she looks great! The leaves are fading, it’s a good thing and part of the process, she’s doing just as she’s supposed to and you’re taking great care! :clap::clap: and those trichs look perfect!!

6 Likes