[First Grow Ever] Banana Daddy RBX1 by Ethos genetics

She looks good. Now that she’s budding, try to avoid doing anything that would piss her off

5 Likes

Thanks for all the tips bro, she’s just now getting trichomes! I’ll be updating this post with pics occasionally!

4 Likes

Looks good! Hard not to mess with leaves lol. Great work!

3 Likes

Just a couple pics for update!

7 Likes

I think that main cola is gonna be FAT.

4 Likes

I’m a little worried because I’m leaving tomorrow till Jan 4th! :sob: that’s 23 days without water change so I’m really hoping she’ll be okay… any tips on what I should do before I leave?

Thanks!

2 Likes

Yeah, find someone to take care of it while your gone. 23 days without water change?! Think of how you would be 23 days without food or water.

2 Likes

The res will probably run low on water and she will dry out. You will need to either set up a remote water refill or change set up or ask a friend to help refill it.

5 Likes

Definitely get someone to help you feed her. That’s a long time!

4 Likes

I’ve seen people on here rig their Grobo units with a big water res inside the unit next to their plants with the intake pump in the water res but I’ve heard that people have problems with that. Plus, you’d need a lot of water for the ~3 water changes you’re going to miss.

Any trusted friends/family members live near you? Definitely offer them a bud or two for their efforts when it’s done b/c otherwise it might not get done :joy:

I hope all your other house plants will be okay for 23 days as well. All the best of luck to you with your girl and in your travels!

5 Likes

Thanks for the tips everyone! I should have someone that can stop by and do water changes!
This trip was only supposed to be for 11 days but I had a series of unfortunate events that now has me leaving a bit earlier than anticipated, I will try my best to keep her healthy!

Thanks!

4 Likes

Sounds good! Best of luck

4 Likes

Glad you were able to sort this out. Enjoy your trIp!

4 Likes

@joreyes1115 would you recommend ethos? They seem to have some pretty exotic phenos. Im intrigued!

4 Likes

I have some Ethos Genetics seeds and looking to pop them next (OG Kush Auto). They have a good reputation for solid genetics. Check out their Mandarin Cookies, its their flagship strain.

5 Likes

Oh for sure! Mandarin cookies sounds delicious. On my list for sure! My next Grobo seed will be a blue cheese fem from Original Harvest. First I’ve heard of them. We’ll see how it goes!

3 Likes

@Vicc @OrionsCeiling
Just got back from my break, I have to get her new water later today, what do you guys think?

10 Likes

Wow looks delicious :star_struck:
Do you have your loupe handy? Would love to know how the trichs look.

3 Likes

She looks good, I would definitely give her a fresh water change ASAP.
It looks like your apex cola bud is much more mature than the rest of the buds below (IMO its about 60% done, I still see plenty of white hairs standing up). I think some light pruning to expose the lower buds to more light will help them mature more. Just only remove the big leaves blocking any light.

I’d say she has about 2 more weeks or so to go.

5 Likes

Hey @OrionsCeiling Unfortunately I don’t have a microscope of any sort to check on the trichomes :sob::sob:

3 Likes