Looking good. Autos really are aggressive in the grobo
I think you might end up adding another 2 to 4 weeks based on the photos

3 Likes

Couple close ups from today

5 Likes

7 Likes

I’m jealous yall shit looking fireeee​:fire::fire:

4 Likes

A couple updated close ups from today. My grow was set to start the flush process in 4 days so I extended flowering by another 7 days. The plant itself finally stopped growing about a week ago and seems to be focusing all of its energy on the buds now. They are growing fast.

7 Likes

5 Likes

Still a 7 to ten days away for sure

3 Likes

Hello! I wanted to provide a couple updated pics and ask again for some insight. I have a couple buds that getting huge. And then I have some others that arent as developed. Will the larger buds be ready before the smaller ones? If so, does it ever make sense to harvest some of the buds while letting the others grow? Obviously I know this create a difference in flavor/harshness as some would be harvested before the flush. Or if you see anything else I should be doing differently based off of my pictures, please let me know. Thank you!!! (I am currently on day 99 of my grow - 64th day in the flower stage.) Its currently set to start the ten day flush in 6 days)

20200321_142112|375x500

2 Likes

3 Likes

5 Likes

9 Likes

A lot of users will partially harvest the top/biggest buds to let the smaller ones grow longer, totally up to you.
I don’t think there is much left you can do at this stage about the density but, you can try (big buds) by advanced nutrients next time on this strain to try and fatten your buds a bit more.
And flawless flush during flush stage to help with the taste.

4 Likes

Happy Saturday growers!

Another updated close up. I just got a macro lens attachment for my phone yesterday. It does a pretty nice job. Looks like the trichomes are getting cloudy but not really seeing any amber just yet. The flush stage was set to start today. I extended the flowering again for now. I was thinking of harvesting a couple of the larger buds in a couple days and then start the flush process. Anyone with any opposing ideas please share. Thank you!

7 Likes

Personally at this point I’d just let it flush. Flushing l
Allows the plants to use any chemical or nutrient left overs in the plant to be used up vs you smoking them.
Makes for a cleaner smoother smoke. So just let it flush and stop or extend in flush

3 Likes

you’ve got a nice plant I would probably let it run the full 8 to 10 days for flush shell be ready

4 Likes

Thank you @Todd.grobo! That is what I’ll do!

1 Like

I just saw this on a bud in the back corner. Is this good or bad?

1 Like

Is that spider mites or mold or something?

That looks like mold

1 Like

That was my fear… I’ve inspected the entire rest of the plant and I dont see it anywhere else. If its mold, is the whole plant ruined? Or can i cut it and carry on while watching the humidity?

1 Like