First grow - Critical Purple (Auto)

Yeah, I think if you just cut off whatever buds have mold and maybe sanitize the walls and increase airflow you should be good, but I’m on my first grow. Type “mold” in the search bar and read through the posts to be sure.

3 Likes

That’s what I’m doing now. From what I’m reading it’s in its earliest stages and appears to be saveable. Thank you for your help!

2 Likes

@Chad_Johnson,

image Hellyesshedid (AllOfWhatSheSaid): :white_check_mark:

((#ForTheWin)): :clap:

(SoSorryThisHappened): (BudRot): (HeartEquals): = :cry:

--

:cry:

@alexxali,

Critical Purple (Auto)

--

((#Harvest)): :clap:

--

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart:

4 Likes

Cut this down and start over that is mold or spider mites either way it’s a done deal and you don’t. Want your grobo storing spores of that shit

4 Likes

i think its fine …let it grow

1 Like

Hey all! I started by cutting out that section of buds and disposing of them. The problem is I had several buds all growing too close together in the back corner and it was mold that started. This is my 1st grow and Im definitely learning a lot from this grow. I had a friend stop over that has a little experience. He said it looks good. He thinks I caught it soon enough. I also purchased a temp/humidity reader and Ive been watching it closely. Thank you everyone for the continuous recommendations and helpful tips. It has truly made this a wonderful experience!

3 Likes

Maybe wipe your Grobo walls down with some cotton alcohol to help mold spurs that may have stuck to it.

4 Likes

Got the same thing growing. Mines late bloomer just like yours. Looks exact same size and same looking. I was starting to wonder about mine and seen you’ve grew this.

4 Likes

very nice click what is name of this plant???

1 Like

The strain is critical purple. The seeds are from Growers Choice. I posted a pic of the packaging also in this thread. If you want to see the packaging, scroll up to ‘13’

2 Likes

We are drying now… FINALLY!

7 Likes

@Chad_Johnson how much do you think you’ll end up with. Im on day 77 for my critical purple

1 Like

@Bongsmoker89 I’m actually curing them now and burping as we speak. Here is a pic of a few of them. Its weighing in at 52 grams right now. I’ve been curing in jars for 3 days. It wouldve produced a lot more if I hadn’t made rookie mistakes combined with the delayed flowering. I should’ve trimmed more early on but I was too nervous. So I didnt allow enough room for the buds to get fat. Then I wasted several buds due to the mold. And then I had several undersized buds due to the height of the plant. I’ve got 94 grams of sweet leaves and under grown buds in the freezer that I’m going to turn into hash or butter. I haven’t decided yet. Overall pretty happy with my 1st ever grow. I smoked a little yesterday bc I couldn’t wait anymore to try it! Lol. It was already smooth and had good effects. …

10 Likes