First Grow- Cinex Strain

I had a couple issues with this plant, like starting with the wrong recipe and pH calibration issues, but she has recovered well in my opinion. The Grobo app schedule said the flush period would be done in 3 days and that didn’t seem right so I was advised to shift my schedule to the flower stage for an additional 2-3 weeks. With that being said I’m curious if anyone has any input on how she looks and if 2-3 more weeks in flower will be enough time for the buds to grow.

4 Likes

Here’s another picture

3 Likes

She definitely needs to be in the Flower stage still and probably for another 4-6+ weeks. Once you switch the stage back to Flower be sure to perform a full drain & fill so she gets nutrients.

Good luck and keep us posted. You are getting close to the finish line!

4 Likes

she looks like shes just starting flowering so likely needs a month or two more to go. However she is suffering atm, and it needs to be fixed whatever it is.
I suspect PH or issues with the water, maybe open a ticket at support@grobo.io to see if they can dig in further

4 Likes

This is classic nutrient burn. A flush is a must. Also, the 3 blade and single blade fan leafs are telling you that the plant is near completion yet your budding cycle was recently initiated. Maybe an issue with genetics.

1 Like

Thanks I’ll be sure to extend the flower stage for a couple more weeks and I’ll give it a full drain.

1 Like

I had a pH issue earlier in the grow and I reached out for help. I had to calibrate the sensors a couple weeks ago but I’ll definitely extend the flower stage, thank you.

2 Likes

Thanks I’ll give her a full drain tonight, the schedule has been altered a couple times that may also be why the leaves are ahead of schedule.

2 Likes

@Tristan,

• (#TeamHasGotYouCovered): {:green_thumb:}:

• (I Agree With This Great Team We Have Here, [Drain/Fill] Back To Flower): (Keep Your Tank Full Every Two Days After [D/F] This Will Keep Your Nutrients More In Check): (Wait For Your Buds -And- Trichomes To Apear -And- Develope):

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

4 Likes

Look like your grobo lid is on your nutrients lines in picture also just fyi