Extend Flower shift and remove top big leaves?

Super thanks to all you guys !!
Much appreciated to have valued comments/advises from the Grobo family :star_struck:
will keep you posted, :partying_face:

4 Likes

It is so hard to wait…veg…then flower…then harvest…then dry…then cure…you do have a long way to got but your girl is looking hearty & healthy so just be patient…tincture of time.

3 Likes

Amen.
It’s just a waiting game

3 Likes

Something common we see around the forums. I think there may be a misconception to the plant. More nutrients does not mean a bigger better plant, especially to something constrained in a box.
For your reference

3 Likes

Focusing on weeks 3 to 6 of flower on photo periods and ensuring maximum light expsorure etc etc. Thats how they fatten up.

5 Likes

@xoolit,

• (#TeamHasGotYouCovered): {:green_thumb:}:

• (Of Course It Is Your Call, -But- If You Want You Could Take Off The Bud-Sites Below The Canopy, -So- The Plant Can Focus Her Energy On The Top Colas):

• (#YouAreDoingAGreatJob): {:green_thumb:}:

- - -

@xoolit,

• (Never Know What To Do With Cal/Mag Issues, -But- Keep [Both Sensors] Cleaned & Keep Tank Full Of Water Between [Drain/Fills]): (You’re Executing Growing Awesomely): {:handshake:}:

• (#TeamHasGotYouCovered): {:green_thumb:}:

- - -

@xoolit,

• (Yes, The Big Leaves :leaves: That Are Blocking Light [:bulb:] To The Lower Buds):

• (2021-04.28): (Although Our [GreenCrackGrow] Doesn’t Look Like Much):

{ExtendedFlower}:

- - -

@xoolit,

• (What A Beautiful Executed Plant): {:green_thumb:}:

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

5 Likes

Hi everyone, :wave:

See 2 weeks later, pic about how that went. :face_with_monocle:
I believe I’m good for another week of Flower as pistols just start to turn colored (i’d say 15% of the plant).
I’m now 50 of 52 Flower, for a total of 88d so far (knowing she is was supposed to be an Auto :sweat_smile:)

Another new thing is some small brown spot on top + brand new tiny leaves, which does not look to expand so much but still it’s there. Should l panic? :confused:
Understood it may be due to lack of Ca/Mg but no major change done my side. Roots pic for info and bubbling is working. Bottles 3/4/5 changed already and consumed like 20%.
All in distilled water only since day1.

Would appreciate any of your comments/advises,
Many thanks as always !

4 Likes

Thanks @SilverGrobo !
Do I understand well you are advising me the remove the biggest leaves ? :thinking: Isnt’it bit late now to do so (and like would extend massively overall time to harvest?)

@Stephen
Would you have any particular advise on what to do next please (extend flower, brown spot etc…) ? :face_with_monocle:

thanks so much as always to all of you :partying_face:

3 Likes

Leaves are just like storage depots. Your plant can literally have none and still mature the big buds. Example attached.

Light is the biggest booster at this point

6 Likes

She does look good but shes not even close to be ready as those buds are all white. You need the majority of those to.be orange and shriveled

4 Likes

@Todd.grobo

So, not ready…and ready?

6 Likes

You are welcome in my home anytime friend hahahahhahahabahhaha.
Great example of either purple urple gone wrong or a perfect alaskan thunderf%$@

2 Likes

:joy::joy::+1:t2:

1 Like

:rofl: :clap: got it perfectly lool

1 Like

Thanks maan!
So she’s good to go for a haircut now. Any limit to not cross?

For me to understand:
at that stage, direct light to bud is what is required, and not anymore to leaves for photosynthesis dvpt. Is that right?

1 Like

As soon as the buds start forming direct light is required. Dont take more than 30 percent off. Give her 3 days and take more if needed. Start with rhe biggest fan leaves and work your way from there.
Also your not ever going to like this because it feels like your doing something wrong. But cut off the small bud stems with the parallel leaf below the 2nd fan on every branch to juice up the top bud sites by the light. Once your Comfortable with that youll be maximizing the unit and every grow of yours. This is my main reason im for photo period plants. You can control all this and in some cases hack a lot away and get a killer harvest

2 Likes

:pray:t3:
So glad to be guided that well, thanks bro!
:memo: :nerd_face:
Took good notes and will start straight away

:drooling_face: what a great adventure to live :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

The super dense buds that form under the perfect conditions always have jacked up tricome production and the buds are always top shelf.

2 Likes

Hi everyone, @Todd.grobo !
See update on how does it look some days later.

Remaining 3 days of flower. I believe I should extend by some days are pistols head just start to turn less transparent.

I’m curious to understand if Flush stage will continue to get her mature or not.
Meaning do we have to consider Flush stage as well to get her finalize or Flush settings have no major impact on her?

Thanks !

10 Likes

Those buds look like they are about week 4 or 5 of maturity. Would still say a ways to go but you had some problems originally. Shes weeks more or good edible butter.

3 Likes