First Grow - CBD Blue Shark

Hey everyone!

I’m getting a little nervous about tall she’s getting. Should I do something about it?

I also tried to bend some of the bigger fan leaves instead of trimming them off. Do you think that’s the right move?

Thank you!

L

3 Likes

Does this look OK? 4 more weeks of flower (at least).

2 Likes

And I just spilled the neem oil cup inside the grobo :see_no_evil:. I don’t think it went inside in the reservoir but can’t tell for sure. Should I just let it ride until the end of harvest? Or do I water change over now? I did one yesterday.

Grr.

2 Likes

Here she is today. Hopefully no damage to plant or Grobo! 2 weeks left of flower.

5 Likes

I think you’ve got some more than 2 weeks to go but she looks awesome!

2 Likes

@OrionsCeiling I agree - 2 weeks based on the Grobo schedule!

1 Like

At least 4 more weeks my man, possibly more. Nice recovery!!!

2 Likes

Update is actually 19 more days of flower per shift schedule. She’s getting sticky.

Not trying to get too far ahead of myself, but when is the best time to start the Grobo Start for the next plant?

Can you dry inside the Grobo with the next seedling in the unit?

Best.

L

4 Likes

You can keep a plant in the grobo start up until late veg preferably!
So if your looking at the shift schedule there is 10 days for germination and another 14 days for early veg before late veg kicks in, giving you 24 days before transplant or longer if your extending early veg stage.
If your using a Auto seed I wouldnt go past germination in the start, 10 days

I transplanted on the 9th day of germination, but I could have waited much longer.
P.s. Dry mode does not work until you end grow, I dont even dry without cleaning the entire unit first! Helps keep your unit in better shape not to dry with dirt, debris, stains etc…

2 Likes

Awesome! Thanks @Bplatinum9!

1 Like

Hope everyone is well! 15 days of flower left per schedule (aware probably more)

I’ve seen a few people post about mold. Should I be concerned about how crowded it is in the back? Open to any input or suggestions!

Thanks!

L

2 Likes

Here’s another angle. One more question. The growth in the front middle and back left seem to be lagging much further behind than the rest of the plant. If they don’t catch up by the time the mail colas are ready to harvest, have people had luck harvesting what’s ready and leaving the slower growth in flush for a couple extra weeks?

Thanks,

L

4 Likes

A staggered harvest is common but when using the Grobo it is assumed you do nog have a provided drying area, so the Grobo is utilized as the drying area.

Given that you have a separate area to dry, it’s very possible that you can do a staggered harvest!

2 Likes

Hey everyone!

Any thoughts on timing? Buds still aren’t too big/no big colas yet. I extended flower for a week, so current schedule is 2 weeks left in flower and 10 days in flush.

Thanks!

L

4 Likes

Might be more like 3ish weeks in flower but she’s coming along nicely!

4 Likes

Here we are today! Going with 2 more weeks of flower. I’ll send an update next week.

4 Likes

Yummy :drooling_face:

2 Likes

@OrionsCeiling - still think that’s about the right schedule? 2 weeks of flower and 10 days of flush?

Also thanks for always responding!

Best,

L

1 Like

Good question. I’d wait a week or a week and a half to decide whether to add more. The trichomes are where the decision is usually made!

Do you have your jeweler’s loupe handy?

1 Like

@OrionsCeiling

1. I feel like a complete idiot because I can’t focus using the Grobo loupe.

2. I just noticed the stalk split in half at the top. Did a tape job on it, but now worried.

2 Likes