First Grow - CBD Blue Shark

Lots of growth the last few days! I held off giving her a trim but will probably shoot for today or tomorrow.

5 Likes

Here everyone. So I did a pretty heavy trim on Friday. See below:

2 Likes

Here she is today. Day 2 of transition:

5 Likes

Looks great!

4 Likes

Here she is today. Water change over day. Think I should be doing any more trimming or just let her be until weekend? (Current day 5 of transition)

4 Likes

I would do a light defoliation give room for more light penetration.

5 Likes

Agree with trim :scissors:

2 Likes

Ok thanks. Is this alright? I tried not over do it.

4 Likes

Looking great. I am very new too, but I would take a few more off. I tried to mark them

Of course, totally your grow and your call. Maybe just a wee bit more light :bulb::green_heart:

4 Likes

Awesome! Thanks for pointing them out.

3 Likes

That looks fantastic :heart_eyes_cat:, love this forum!

4 Likes

Reminds me of earlier times

and here she is now all grown up

7 Likes

Would love for her to look like that at some point!

Here she is today after a little more trimming yesterday.

I’ll follow up on progress in a couple days. Thanks all!

5 Likes

Keep up what your doing and she will probably look better, yours seams to be a bit further along than mine was at the same time period.

4 Likes

Plant’s looking great :+1:

2 Likes

Here she is today. Day 10 of transition. Should I just let her be this week?

Thanks!

4 Likes

Here she is after a bit of a trim.

4 Likes

A couple questions: is there a suggestion on how many bud sites to have? I’ve seen 6 as a recommendation. Looks like I have 4 strong ones and don’t know how the others will fare.

Added a micro fan. Should I be pointing it upwards?

Any other recommendations right before entering flower stage? I purchased a camera attachment so will try to figure that out.

Thanks,

L

4 Likes

- - -

@leao,

• (#YouAreDoingAGreatJob): {:green_thumb:}:

• (#LearningAsYourGrow): {:brain: :herb:}:

- - -

@leao,

• (#YouAreDoingAGreatJob): {:green_thumb:}:

• (Not That I Can See, You Still Have Good Distance From The Light Right Now): (If you See Potential Bud-Sites That Are Being Blocked By Your Large Fan Leaves You Can Choose To Clip -Or- Bend Them Out Of The Way):

• (Like How Stephen Shows Us In His Video I Shared With You Above): {:wink:}:

- - -

@leao,

• (Keeping On What You Are Doing) (You Are Doing A Terrific Job): (With The [NeemOil] Spilling, If You Got It All -Then- All Is Good): (Just Keep An Eye [:eye:] On Her For Signs That You May Have Missed Some):

Mater..oneEye--

- - -

@leao,

• (Keeping Bud-Sites Out In The Light Is Tricky In The Unit): (You Can Snip Large Fan Leaves
    [:leaves:] That Are Shadowing The Ones That Are Below): (We Are Looking For Trichomes From Here On Out):

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

4 Likes

Thanks @SilverGrobo

Down to 8 bud sites. Any need to super crop?/Will it be worth the gains? Water changeover is scheduled for tomorrow and on day 3/39 of flower.

Thanks!

7 Likes