First Grow - CBD Blue Shark

Ok stalk splitting is really normal and happens more often than we think. It might help you out in the long run with trichome development

It’s adjustable. Takes a bit of time to learn to use but you have to find the sweet spot. It’s confusing you’ll figure it out!

1 Like

@OrionsCeiling does the tape matter?

And trying to figure it out lol

1 Like

Not exactly the same but basically the same premise. Take a read:

https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/garden-how-to/propagation/grafting/reattaching-broken-stems.htm

1 Like

OK. Used a piece of straw to hold it in place… Hopefully the schedule stays in place.

Best!

L

1 Like

Down to 11 days on the Grobo flower schedule. Don’t see any harm done from the split as yet. Here are a couple close ups of the branches in question.

Thanks everyone and especially @OrionsCeiling !

1 Like

3 Likes

Looks great in there

1 Like

I’m thinking flush tomorrow or Tuesday. I usually have time to refill during the day then.

1 Like

OK - so I decided I’ll do a regular water change with nutes today and then start flush on Tuesday with Flawless Finish.

2 Likes

Hey everyone! Ended up going to flush today. Here she is:

I’ll send an update next week!

L

3 Likes

Is there a good thread on cleaning the unit after a grow/recalibrating the ph sensor? I’ve been looking but haven’t seen anything really dedicated to just that.

Just trying to see if I need anything before I start grow #2.

My first seed in the grobo start never germinated so planted another one today - hopefully that one works.

Thanks!

L

3 Likes

This is a good guide for a proper clean out of the Grobo.

When you harvest, I would suggest draining the unit completely, getting all the water out, and giving it a good wipedown with some vinegar and then possibly isopropyl after before drying. You could end up doing the full clean out, but typically I would suggest getting your plant trimmed (if you choose to do so) and hung as soon as possible to start the dry and cure pretty quickly.

It is a good idea to hang your pH probe in a plastic baggie with either distilled/RO water or a storage solution to keep it saturated while the dry process goes on/ inbetween grows. You can use magnet hooks to hold it in place while it sits in the liquid.

4 Likes

OK. Thanks @pyromancy !

1 Like